View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. A601A Rare $100 negotiable for a million dollars

I have obtained this rare piece for a million dollars and am selling it for $100 or best offer. Your chances of finding rare cards are 1 in 5,000. Rare pieces are often sold for $100. However, this is the best rare piece because it is for a million dollars and therefore getting it for $100 is a good deal. I have obtained this rare piece for a million dollars and am selling it for $100 or best offer. Your chances of finding rare cards are 1 in 5,000. Rare pieces are often sold for $100. However, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Spider Veins

Symptoms of Spider Veins

The most common symptom is visible weblike appearance of red or blue vessels on the skin

Why Should You Get Your Spider Veins Treated:

The main reason behind treating spiders and thread veins is cosmetic; the only thing that you should keep in mind is that they might be a manifestation of vein reflux (valve failure) in the big veins of the skin.

Stockings and medications are not accepted as treatments for ...
    Tags: rhzw8iyq Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Best Adult Club in Las Vegas

Best Adult Club in Las Vegas

Spearmint Rhino Las Vegas Gentlemen’s Club, the best adult club in Las Vegas where you can indulge in the ultimate Vegas VIP experience with a wide variety of services, beautiful ladies on multiple stages, and a full-service kitchen, all set within our expansive 37,500 sq. ft. club with open seating for your enjoyment, ensuring the fun never ends!

1.Bottle Packages
    At Spearmint Rhino Las Vegas Gentlemen's Club, our enticing bottle ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Dealing blackjack to Amazing Kreskin & Ken Uston

I dealt single deck blackjack to Kreskin in 1979 on the graveyard shift at Harolds Club in Reno. He was doing a show at Harrah's and decided to play blackjack afterwards. The table was empty and he came up to my table and bought in with a $100 bill. Kreskin hardly said a word and spread $5-$20 and won a couple of hundred dollars.

From seeing his shows, I was wondering if Kreskin could read my mind while peeking under a ten card or ace, looking for the dreaded dealer blackjack. Kreskin ...
    Tags: 1*17, jsjcki1d Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Superlative Сasual Dating - Genuine Females

Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site!
    Authentic Maidens Supreme Сasual Dating
    Unsurpassed Сasual Dating
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast