View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Dealing blackjack to Amazing Kreskin & Ken Uston

I dealt single deck blackjack to Kreskin in 1979 on the graveyard shift at Harolds Club in Reno. He was doing a show at Harrah's and decided to play blackjack afterwards. The table was empty and he came up to my table and bought in with a $100 bill. Kreskin hardly said a word and spread $5-$20 and won a couple of hundred dollars.

From seeing his shows, I was wondering if Kreskin could read my mind while peeking under a ten card or ace, looking for the dreaded dealer blackjack. Kreskin ...
    Tags: 1*17, jsjcki1d Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Renting A Shuttle Vs Bus Charter

Bus rental in Dubai is usually the great one they provide you rental bus in UAE, transportation in Dubai, luxurious buses in Dubai when you are planning to arrange a trip to Dubai and you need to stay out. Shuttle services are good too but they are just giving you pick and drop from point A to point B which is not too much. Dubai is usually the great one they provide you rental bus in UAE, transportation in Dubai, luxurious buses in Dubai So yes we will today discover more differences and the same ...
    Tags: 1*17, fgahwtdt Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Gaffed STP machine

Originally Posted by Deech View Post
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Welcome back Alan, I'm amazed you stayed away for as long as you did.
    It takes a while, sometimes, for a previous posters' writing style to finally come forward. The signs were there within the "newbie's" first ten posts.

In the author's 2nd and 3rd post, he slam the credibility of this forum and the moderator. In his 8th post he writes, "can't believe the forum moderator allows it..". Jeez what newbie gets so excited about a moderator?
    Tags: 1*17, p3z50vnk Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized