Thread: Total Rewards Offers

My January and February offers are in. Don't know if I will be receiving anymore but as of this morning I see a couple offers I may take up. Since I will be in Vegas during February 15th-18th, I will most likely book the Sweetheart Ball. There is some free play I have at Flamingo and some other shows (Celine Dion, Jerry Seinfield); how are yours looking Alan?

My offers have also been coming in, including the Sweetheart ball which includes cash or free play, but my problem is that my $$ values have been cut dramatically and they are not enough to make me want to make the trip by itself. If I have another reason to be in Vegas -- such as a Bar Mitzvah or business trip -- and I can use one of the offers then I will use them. But in most cases the $$ offer of the trip doesn't justify going to Las Vegas to play video poker when I only have a much shorter drive to Rincon or Pechanga or Pala for better games.

If I do decide to get in the car tomorrow and drive up to play some craps on 12-12-12 I do have a small offer I can take advantage of -- but on its own that offer doesn't justify the drive either.

edited for update: Can't make the drive. A client called for us to do a video shoot. I will spend 12-12-12 at work.
    Last edited by Alan Mendelson; 12-11-2012 at 06:01 PM.

I also will not be making the drive tomorrow or to Rincon; I will be at work.

Alan, have you ever been to the Sweetheart Ball? Do you know which hotel hosts it? I already asked my fiance to go with with me Luckily she said yes!

Haha. Too bad I don't receive any free play with my Ball offer. I do receive 10,500 GGWU points if I book a trip the weekend before though.

Thread Information