Thread: 12-12-12 is also a date for video poker

We've been talking about the date of 12-12-12 for being a special day for craps players because the 12 is the number on the craps table with the biggest payouts.

But 12-12-12 is also a day for video poker players with "1" for Aces, and "2" for Deuces -- which are bonus cards in various games when you get quad aces or quad deuces, and quad aces with a deuce and quad deuces with an ace.

Among the video poker games with jackpots for aces and deuces:

Royal Aces Bonus 4 aces is the same payoff as a royal
    Triple Double Bonus 4 aces with a kicker (deuce) is the same payoff as a royal
    Super Aces Bonus Poker 4 aces
    Deuces Wild 4 deuces is a jackpot hand
    Deuces Bonus 4 deuces with an ace is a jackpot hand
    Double Double Bonus 4 aces alone, or 4 aces with a deuce are jackpots
    Double Double Bonus 4 deuces alone, or 4 deuces with an ace are jackpots
    Double bonus 4 aces
    Bonus 4 aces

Let's not leave out blackjack players because 12 mirrors 21 which is the winner in blackjack.

I am about to jump in the car for Vegas! So excited. I was in vegas for 7/7/2007 and lost. Hopefully 12/12/12 will be better. Wish me luck, I just might throw a couple of bucks on the 12....

Originally Posted by bigfoot66 View Post
    I am about to jump in the car for Vegas! So excited. I was in vegas for 7/7/2007 and lost. Hopefully 12/12/12 will be better. Wish me luck, I just might throw a couple of bucks on the 12....
    We need a trip report. Best of luck!!

I know yesterday was 12-12-12, but after my TWELVE thousand dollars worth of royals a few days ago, I played some more today and got 3 quads--all four 2's, on 50c, $1 & $2 and all on BP. I was frustrated by the Aces as I got dealt 3 of them at least a dozen times in an hour and a half. I made a tiny profit nonetheless, in spite of the games being 6/5 on 50c & 7/5 on higher limits. This is the same machine that dealt me an $8000 royal recently.

Thread Information