Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Please don't show me the strategy to this game. It will give me a headache just thinking about having to master it.
I've never found this one (ace line) in the wild Mickey. The 100.28% game (no ace line) is around though. IMHO the strategy for the 100.28 game was worth learning (I'm pretty sure the ace line version is even more complicated), so if you change your mind, let me know (if you have a running copy of Wolf Video Poker [not to be confused with Frugal VP] you can generate it also for the non-Ace-line game). I'm not sure a human being can play the strategy perfectly - I certainly can't anyway (but close enough to achieve my free play and comp objectives), maybe others here can.
I seen the 100.28% game in Minnesota this past spring. I think that's where arci plays the game. WVP deactivated off my computer. I tried to contact Jim Wolf, I have before, but no response. Then I heard he went out of business. So I'm back down to Frugal. It's executable so I have it backed up. Is your WVP executable?