Page 183 of 183 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183
Results 3,641 to 3,657 of 3657

Thread: Big Casino Wins and Jackpots

  1. #3641
    Watch out for a Scam that is targeting Gulfstream Park Casino Gamblers. A text is being sent out claiming you won 500(Doesn't specify whether or not it is $500 or $5.00 which is a red flag by itself) in free play for their Hot Seat Promotion for recently visiting Gulfstream Park Casino.

    The text for me came at NIGHT as UmI was laying in bed and claimed I had until 11 PM to claim it( Only about a two hour window). This was another red flag. Why would Gulfstream Park Casino give roughly a two hour window to use the free play Promotion? What if Gambler isn't even IN Florida?

    I went the very next day to Gulfstream Park Casino since I had LEGITIMATE preloaded free play anyway and brought up this sketchy text free plat at The Player's Club and the Player's Club Staff Member informed me that this Free Play Promotion Text was a SCAM and A HOAX as they do NOT send Text Messages. He even called his Boss and his Boss also reiterated this free play text promotion was a SCAM and a HOAX. Do not fall for this text SCAM HOAX.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    Sorry, can't help you, reached my Posting Limit!

  2. #3642
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Watch out for a Scam that is targeting Gulfstream Park Casino Gamblers. A text is being sent out claiming you won 500(Doesn't specify whether or not it is $500 or $5.00 which is a red flag by itself) in free play for their Hot Seat Promotion for recently visiting Gulfstream Park Casino.

    The text for me came at NIGHT as UmI was laying in bed and claimed I had until 11 PM to claim it( Only about a two hour window). This was another red flag. Why would Gulfstream Park Casino give roughly a two hour window to use the free play Promotion? What if Gambler isn't even IN Florida?

    I went the very next day to Gulfstream Park Casino since I had LEGITIMATE preloaded free play anyway and brought up this sketchy text free plat at The Player's Club and the Player's Club Staff Member informed me that this Free Play Promotion Text was a SCAM and A HOAX as they do NOT send Text Messages. He even called his Boss and his Boss also reiterated this free play text promotion was a SCAM and a HOAX. Do not fall for this text SCAM HOAX.
    I'm surprised you didn't take a $160 cab ride to go claim your prize in the middle of the night.

  3. #3643
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Watch out for a Scam that is targeting Gulfstream Park Casino Gamblers. A text is being sent out claiming you won 500(Doesn't specify whether or not it is $500 or $5.00 which is a red flag by itself) in free play for their Hot Seat Promotion for recently visiting Gulfstream Park Casino.

    The text for me came at NIGHT as UmI was laying in bed and claimed I had until 11 PM to claim it( Only about a two hour window). This was another red flag. Why would Gulfstream Park Casino give roughly a two hour window to use the free play Promotion? What if Gambler isn't even IN Florida?

    I went the very next day to Gulfstream Park Casino since I had LEGITIMATE preloaded free play anyway and brought up this sketchy text free plat at The Player's Club and the Player's Club Staff Member informed me that this Free Play Promotion Text was a SCAM and A HOAX as they do NOT send Text Messages. He even called his Boss and his Boss also reiterated this free play text promotion was a SCAM and a HOAX. Do not fall for this text SCAM HOAX.
    I'm surprised you didn't take a $160 cab ride to go claim your prize in the middle of the night.
    Best reply in the last 6 months

  4. #3644
    On this play, the 2x plays the role of a kicker. The 1x's had a kicker.
    Name:  wReBsM7.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  88.8 KB

  5. #3645

  6. #3646
    Nice Flop and catches on the Four 4's.
    Too bad the aces were on pennies.
    Oh well... Free Money is Free Money.

  7. #3647
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Nice Flop and catches on the Four 4's.
    Too bad the aces were on pennies.
    Oh well... Free Money is Free Money.
    Cheers Monet. I agree - money extracted from the void is the best kind. I'm glad I didn't have to break up an Aces full boat to get that AWAK ;-). Anyway, none of us complain when it's handed to us on a silver platter do we ?
    Name:  sV2ApRy.png
Views: 253
Size:  165.8 KB

  8. #3648

  9. #3649
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Just in time:
    Name:  F6ryHgC.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  430.3 KB
    I think I know where that's at.

  10. #3650

  11. #3651
    Tableplay, I enjoyed seeing all those nice hands, good for you.

  12. #3652
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Indeed.

  13. #3653
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Tableplay, I enjoyed seeing all those nice hands, good for you.
    thanks Bosox.

  14. #3654
    Good For You is synonymous with GFY which also stands for Go Fuck Yourself.
    I despise people using the phrase Good For You but I respect people who say or type Go Fuck Yourself.
    Just Saying.
    Nice Hit Again Mr. Play!

  15. #3655
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Good For You is synonymous with GFY which also stands for Go Fuck Yourself.
    I despise people using the phrase Good For You but I respect people who say or type Go Fuck Yourself.
    Just Saying.
    Nice Hit Again Mr. Play!
    Thanks Monet.

  16. #3656
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Good For You is synonymous with GFY which also stands for Go Fuck Yourself.
    I despise people using the phrase Good For You but I respect people who say or type Go Fuck Yourself.
    Just Saying.
    Nice Hit Again Mr. Play!
    How is the dog coming along? Sorry about the repeated stew joke from about a year ago. Between the home repairs and the sick pet we must be insenceative to humor right now.

  17. #3657
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Watch out for a Scam that is targeting Gulfstream Park Casino Gamblers. A text is being sent out claiming you won 500(Doesn't specify whether or not it is $500 or $5.00 which is a red flag by itself) in free play for their Hot Seat Promotion for recently visiting Gulfstream Park Casino.

    The text for me came at NIGHT as UmI was laying in bed and claimed I had until 11 PM to claim it( Only about a two hour window). This was another red flag. Why would Gulfstream Park Casino give roughly a two hour window to use the free play Promotion? What if Gambler isn't even IN Florida?

    I went the very next day to Gulfstream Park Casino since I had LEGITIMATE preloaded free play anyway and brought up this sketchy text free plat at The Player's Club and the Player's Club Staff Member informed me that this Free Play Promotion Text was a SCAM and A HOAX as they do NOT send Text Messages. He even called his Boss and his Boss also reiterated this free play text promotion was a SCAM and a HOAX. Do not fall for this text SCAM HOAX.
    This was someone personally Trolling me on my phone. When I gave this warning a little over a year ago, I was under the impression that this was a Mass Hoax being given out to Gulfstream Park Casino Players. The Scam Text Promotions started off as looking REALLY legitimate, despite the very short window to get the free play. But then the "Text Promotions," begun to make me REALLY raise my eyebrows when they started claiming the Host had names VERY similar to Posters on here. I got a text Message claiming my Host was Alan Mindelson and another claiming my Host was Max Pena. I got another one claiming my Host's name was Rob Ringer. LMAO! The Text Promotions started off as looking REALLY Legitimate, stuff like," Tasha, thank you for visiting Gulfstream Park Casino yesterday. You have been selected as a lucky $500 Hot Seat Winner." The thing that made it look even more Legitimate was that there was a REAL Hot Seat Promotion going on at the time I got the "Text Promotions," but the Hot Seat Promotion was actually only on Sundays and IIRC, I got the fake Text Promotions on a Wednesday. Player's Club Staff didn't even have my new number, they had my old number on file. And Player's Club Staff were like,"We don't send Text Promotions. If anything, we send Emails.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    Sorry, can't help you, reached my Posting Limit!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 6 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •