Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Wizard of Vegas Comes Clean On His Forum

Correct -- the Wizard needs a couple of nicknames, I guess.

Yeah, I have a few other names for the guy but not a good idea to post them. (lol)

Ken

I had quite a few decent threads at WoV but this one I really got people thinking and MANY were pissed at me (lol). Ok, I play on a 00 wheel (5.26%), we do not have single zero wheel here. Alot of the CREW were insulting me for playing such a high "house edge" game. In a way, maybe they're right, I have no big issues with that BUT.......I got to thinkin.

I asked everyone what their game of choice is. Yes, they are low H.E. games, no arguement so far. The problem is, that only insures that you'll LOSE SLOWER THAN ME but you WILL (or should) STILL LOSE in the "long run". It might be slower but you would still be in my boat, sort-a-speak. I think I got a temporary ban just for that thread. (lol)

I am correct. Just because your H.E. is lower than MY game does NOT make you an automatic winner, sorry Charlie.

Ken

Originally Posted by mr jjj View Post
    I had quite a few decent threads at WoV but this one I really got people thinking and MANY were pissed at me (lol). Ok, I play on a 00 wheel (5.26%), we do not have single zero wheel here. Alot of the CREW were insulting me for playing such a high "house edge" game. In a way, maybe they're right, I have no big issues with that BUT.......I got to thinkin.

I asked everyone what their game of choice is. Yes, they are low H.E. games, no arguement so far. The problem is, that only insures that you'll LOSE SLOWER THAN ME but you WILL (or should) STILL LOSE in the "long run". It might be slower but you would still be in my boat, sort-a-speak. I think I got a temporary ban just for that thread. (lol)

I am correct. Just because your H.E. is lower than MY game does NOT make you an automatic winner, sorry Charlie.

Ken
    Only partially agree with this.

Low house edge games can be good if you can earn comps/freeplay that is worth more than your expected losses.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Yeah, the COMP arguement. I prefer to keep comps out of the debate but I see your point. My issue was/is........someone should not feel they will WIN long term because their game has a 2% H.E.

Ken

I dug up one of my BANNING reasons, I cant make this stuff up >>

ME > Of course I do get a kick out of a certain definition.......a person here is a 'good member' just as long they go along (agree) with the masses. Individual thought/ideas will be dealt with swiftly.

WIZARD > I consider that to be an insult of Buzz and myself. You've been suspended for 7 days before. Let's make it 14 days this time.

((Now thats comedy folks. The Wizard knows how BIAS he is with certain members and I had the balls to call him out on it))

I wouldn't consider that to be an insult. Instead I would have reflected on that as a possible constructive criticism.

Yep, and certainly not 14 days off! For that?

Ken

That was pretty wild, and exactly the flavor that I was talking about. The place is not at all what I expected. This is top-of-the-line gambling expertise? I could open a gambling site, provide all the content myself, and be of more service to readers than the narcissistic clusterf***s of some of these alleged gambling sites.

I never know what to make of supposed gamblers who like playing "King of the Frat House" on their forums.

Thread Information