I just checked our website ranking in Alexa.com and I was pleasantly surprised to see that we now have a strong following among web users in Las Vegas.

From the Alexa.com report: "the site is relatively popular among users in the cities of Las Vegas (where it is ranked #13,436) and Los Angeles (#25,321)."

Gosh, this makes me wonder if I might be able to revive my Vegas Best Buys TV Show? I tried to do the show a couple of years ago, but business conditions were so bad I just couldn't find enough local businesses to keep the program on the air.

My shows were on the Fox station in Vegas late night, and perhaps not surprisingly, the 4-AM broadcast did better than the 1-AM broadcast and we think that coincided with the work-shifts in Vegas.

Over the past two years I spoke to several potential partners about reviving our Best Buys TV Show but they reported to me that the advertising climate among small businesses had not improved much from the depths of the recession. Perhaps it is time to try again?

Our Best Buys TV Show has been successful in Southern California and has grown to be a weekly show, and we are on two stations, and we are an ideal advertising solution for small businesses who otherwise couldn't afford to be on TV. It was a disappointment that we couldn't make the show work in Las Vegas especially since Vegas has its own outlet malls, discounters and off-price stores as well as professional services that should be advertising.