Thread: Something Good About Caesar's/Harrah's

People say I never have anything good to say about Caesars. That isn't entirely true, as I really like the coffee stirrers in Caesar's Palace with the little Caesar's heads on them.

Realistically, however, I think Caesars' is a good place for acquiring comps via playing craps. That may be the only good thing I have to say about Caesars, but it's not insignificant.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    People say I never have anything good to say about Caesars. That isn't entirely true, as I really like the coffee stirrers in Caesar's Palace with the little Caesar's heads on them.
    This just touched a raw nerve with me. Many years ago, I brought a date with me to Caesars for New Year's and at the VIP Party up in the ballroom my date and I are at the bar getting our drinks, and the bartender places my date's drink in front of her and as he places the stirrer in the drink he says "and here's a little head." That's when I reached over the bar and.... Well, let's say he very quickly apologized.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Realistically, however, I think Caesars' is a good place for acquiring comps via playing craps. That may be the only good thing I have to say about Caesars, but it's not insignificant.
    I need to know more about this. Did you uncover the great secret about comps and points awards for table games and especially for craps? I have said this many times-- the formula or methodology for comps and points for table game players for Total Rewards players can best be described using a legal term: "arbitrary, capricious and unreasonable."

Thread Information