Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: All or Nothing

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    I hope that was a joke, Alan. Or are you saying former students of Rob's are likely to be felons?
    Only after reading your $&(%^))_*( for a few weeks

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    So, to settle this dispute... Rob responds this way:

Arci I used to live at 1234 Anytown Street, Scottsdale.

And the next thing we know is that fifty or a hundred of Rob's former students, and true believers of his system, are at the house ripping out sections of the lawn, hoping to take home a piece of ground that Rob Singer once walked on. Or maybe they show up with jackhammers and take out parts of the front steps.

So Rob, please don't put your former personal address here. But send it to Arc using the private message feature that the forum hosting company provides.
    Alan, don't engage him, just be entertained by his creations. All he's doing is using his desperation claims in order to kill as much of that awful down time he has on his soiled hands so he doesn't go stir crazy. He actually believes that if he can create some sort of an uncomplimentary situation that I'm supposedly living, the misery that he has to see up there every day will somehow be mitigated since he's always been so jealous of me.

Where was my home? If you want to know I'll text it to you. And you are right on: the reason we used the apt. address on our driver's licenses was just in case some stalker like him lived nearby and chose to take out their "love to hate to love Rob" frustrations there instead of on the Internet. But you can be sure he kept spending on-line money until he found the address. Now, just as he can't cope with the fact that you verified we were up at this RV park at this time, he certainly isn't going to announce that he knows anything about the old house address. You know his silly game by now: keep ignoring the facts and reality so he can keep his insults and endless arguing about theories going. Just accept & enjoy the guy! I mean, put yourself in his place. What else is there??
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 02-21-2013 at 01:33 PM.

Let me just say this about folks who travel and live primarily by RV... they frequently keep "permanent addresses" either with an apartment or small condo someplace. Some companies will not do business with someone without a "permanent address" and an RV park address isn't what I would consider to be permanent. When I moved into my wife's place we had to add my name to various utility accounts to show that I had a "permanent address" otherwise my address showed as a "mail drop" on credit reports.

Honestly, this whole thing about where Rob lives or lived is absolutely meaningless when it comes to any discussion about video poker or gaming. If you want to discuss addresses and lifestyles and why someone would want to drive and live in a large, pricey and depreciating asset (sorry, Rob, couldn't resist) then you can discuss his RVing.

We came into this RV life not 100% knowledgeable because the right retirement package from my wife's work at Honeywell for 33 years popped up suddenly. So she reitred on the spot, we ordered an RV, it arrived, and we left. We even broke a lease, as our friend arci paid to discover. The only thing we prepared for was unloading the house to my daughter's family in advance and selling our small leaser in Hawaii. We don't really have any permanent address anywhere, unless the address where our piece of land in S. Dakota is can be considered as such. We're going back there in the summer of 2014 to probably set that up as a real address and get SD driver's licenses - not sure yet (ours are currently from Minden, Nv.--arci, take note in case you want to pay for any more on-line info ). They also have no state tax, and their vehicle registration is based on weight instead of value, and even something that weighs this much is very very cheap comparatively. That alone saves thousands each year.

I'll add towing to my RV insurance policy so that when it's old, breaks down, and is worth nothing, I won't get stuck with the bill

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I'll add towing to my RV insurance policy so that when it's old, breaks down, and is worth nothing, I won't get stuck with the bill
    Out of curiosity, how does your RV insurance policy treat your residency? Where do you vote?

Alan, don't engage him, just be entertained by his creations. All he's doing is using his desperation claims in order to kill as much of that awful down time he has on his soiled hands so he doesn't go stir crazy.

He actually believes that if he can create some sort of an uncomplimentary situation that I'm supposedly living, the misery that he has to see up there every day will somehow be mitigated since he's always been so jealous of me.
    And all you have to do is provide an address where you no longer live to discredit me. So simple. Anyone with a couple of working neurons knows the reason you won't provide the address. It doesn't exist just like those papers that support your system and everything else you've lied about.

Where was my home? If you want to know I'll text it to you. And you are right on: the reason we used the apt. address on our driver's licenses was just in case some stalker like him lived nearby and chose to take out their "love to hate to love Rob" frustrations there instead of on the Internet. But you can be sure he kept spending on-line money until he found the address. Now, just as he can't cope with the fact that you verified we were up at this RV park at this time, he certainly isn't going to announce that he knows anything about the old house address. You know his silly game by now: keep ignoring the facts and reality so he can keep his insults and endless arguing about theories going. Just accept & enjoy the guy! I mean, put yourself in his place. What else is there??
    Just use the private message capability if you don't want to post it directly. If it checks out I will admit I was wrong. What more motivation do you need?

Out of curiosity, how does your RV insurance policy treat your residency? Where do you vote?
    I voted in Nevada and we have Nv. DL's. Our insurance doesn't require the DL address match the state where the RV is registered, because they understand that many of us are always moving around. Nv. laws seem to be more stringent than those in SD, which is why we use Nv. as our base state right now.

Arci, watching you always try to swim upstream is such a pleasure. If you were sincere, the first thing you would have said is how wrong you were about where we are in our RV life. Instead, you make an even bigger fool of yourself--which one can only imagine the amount of hurt & humiliation that would cause a "tested genius.... --by publicly claiming I manipulated at least 6 employees in the RV office, that we don't really know that well even after several months here, to take calls referencing me and LIE about who's in spot #64! Do you ever realize how much your lies destroy any credibility you think you had?

My old address--you already know it. If not, you aren't the Internet genius you pretend to be. Either that, or you are too cheap to pay for the info.

Stay awake some more tonight over it. That way you'll have a real reason other than the usual up there, to toss & turn all night

Your old address is an apartment in Carefree. You know, the place you stiffed when you moved out in 2011. Still waiting for you to post that $560K monster.

I just noticed your most recent lie: We've never lived in Carefree. Maybe you should be investing just a little bit more than the two-fifty (which, of course, you recently tried to minimalize the humiliation by changing it to $1.50 ) for some better information.

Please do what your other half failed to do. Please take care of yourself! What a shame it would be to lose such entertainment!

I just noticed your most recent lie: We've never lived in Carefree. Maybe you should be investing just a little bit more than the two-fifty (which, of course, you recently tried to minimalize the humiliation by changing it to $1.50 ) for some better information.
    Your own words:

"... I moved out of Scottsdale & into Carefree. "

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FREEvpFREE/message/3028

And then there's this:

Type: CIVIL JUDGMENT | Amount: $958

Court: NORTH VALLEY JUSTICE COURT
    Case Number: CC2011186278
    Date Filed: 09/26/2011
    Debtor Address: 34807 N 32nd Dr Apt 1015, PHOENIX, AZ 85086
    Creditor: IRONHORSE AT TRAMONTO ALLIANCE R
    Last edited by arcimede$; 02-21-2013 at 08:06 PM.

Does anyone else find this scary?

Regnis, nothing new here. Just Singer lying as usual. Don't you feel a little silly for believing him?

No offense arci but I also find it scary that you have a quote from singer in 2006 at your fingertips. You 2 are obcessed with each other-that is truly scary.

Since that quote was directed at me it was easy to find. One search for "carefree" on freevpfree is all it took. Less than a minute.

Yes, I've been pointing out that Singer will lie about anything for years now. Kind of a hobby. It doesn't take up much time as I spend much more time doing things like I did in the video I posted.

What's really scary is that some people actually fall for his lies.
    Last edited by arcimede$; 02-22-2013 at 11:29 AM.

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    I spend much more time doing things like I did in the video I posted.
    Arc, is that you bowling the perfect game??

So funny....watching arci try so hard to explain away why he has an obsession with me
    But, just as he had to scramble to save face when lying about where we live in our RV right now, it looks like he'll have to do it again. That apt. we broke the lease on when we left--is it in Scottsdale? Is it in Carefree? Why NO by golly....it's in PHOENIX! It's the HOUSE that was in Carefree.

Here's the whole story in a nutshell why he has such an obsession with me regnis, and why he has every post by me from everywhere at his fingertips (including, obviously, every article I've written)....and why I'm way more important to him than his wife. He has never been able to beat vp, even with the most anal of AP play. So when he saw that I found a way to profit consistently by NOT playing his failed way, it shook him into an obsession. So he failed and can't win with advantage play? For proof, why does he not ever post pictures of his wins, then when confronted, he adds to the problem by lying about not being allowed to take photos there--which I proved by calling and naming the manager where he says he plays.

If that doesn't split your side, consider why he talks about bowling as if THAT'S his real pastime instead of worrying about his extreme envy over me. Here we have a goofy looking geek bowling alone. He knows Cindy & I bowl for fun about once every 3 months. Neither of us are very good at it, but we have fun T-O-G-E-T-H-E-R! But what about poor arci....he has to do everything A-L-O-N-E because of the results of a very bad habit when it all could have been avoided. So in his twisted mind, the bad people get all the good while the good people get all the bad.

The result? O-B-S-E-S-S-I-O-N

And that is the main reason I enjoy watching him lie about video poker while I constantly expose it, why he gets angry with me, and always tries to make believe a broken old man is a "tested genius" with all his Internet searches. His life resides on forums and he knows ours doesn't, which also gets his goat. Maybe in his next life he'll respect his family more and he'll make better choices.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 02-22-2013 at 01:15 PM.

Arc, is that you bowling the perfect game??
    Yes it is.

So funny....watching arci try so hard to explain away why he has an obsession with me
    But, just as he had to scramble to save face when lying about where we live in our RV right now, it looks like he'll have to do it again. That apt. we broke the lease on when we left--is it in Scottsdale? Is it in Carefree? Why NO by golly....it's in PHOENIX! It's the HOUSE that was in Carefree.
    Oh, then when you stated this yesterday ... "We've never lived in Carefree." ... You were doing what?

Don't even bother trying to make up another story to cover your butt. You just got caught red-handed in the middle of another lie and you still haven't provided the address of the house. Of course, that was just another lie. Lie, lies and more lies ... they always come back to bite you.

Here's the whole story in a nutshell why he has such an obsession with me regnis, and why he has every post by me from everywhere at his fingertips (including, obviously, every article I've written)....and why I'm way more important to him than his wife. He has never been able to beat vp, even with the most anal of AP play. So when he saw that I found a way to profit consistently by NOT playing his failed way, it shook him into an obsession. So he failed and can't win with advantage play? For proof, why does he not ever post pictures of his wins, then when confronted, he adds to the problem by lying about not being allowed to take photos there--which I proved by calling and naming the manager where he says he plays.
    Who has the obsession? I think it's pretty obvious.

If that doesn't split your side, consider why he talks about bowling as if THAT'S his real pastime instead of worrying about his extreme envy over me. Here we have a goofy looking geek bowling alone. He knows Cindy & I bowl for fun about once every 3 months. Neither of us are very good at it, but we have fun T-O-G-E-T-H-E-R! But what about poor arci....he has to do everything A-L-O-N-E because of the results of a very bad habit when it all could have been avoided. So in his twisted mind, the bad people get all the good while the good people get all the bad.

The result? O-B-S-E-S-S-I-O-N

And that is the main reason I enjoy watching him lie about video poker while I constantly expose it, why he gets angry with me, and always tries to make believe a broken old man is a "tested genius" with all his Internet searches. His life resides on forums and he knows ours doesn't, which also gets his goat. Maybe in his next life he'll respect his family more and he'll make better choices.
    Isn't it amazing to see the projection and envy flow from this loser after I nailed him.

You can always tell when arci gets stung by words--he skips them and hopes to GOD they'll just go away. So let's keep the pressure on. Now tells us my friend, what's it like having, thru your own fault or otherwise (which I only say because of your propensity to always blame someone else) to do things A-L-O-N-E, while having to live with the burning fact that Cindy & your obsession are enjoying retirement and always do things T-O-G-E-T-H-E-R?!! Kinda says it all, doesn't it Not to rub it in, but think of these words the next time you return to the scene of the crime to sit and for 7 hours, play ALONE!

Thread Information