This past Thursday I was playing VP all afternoon and it seemed every other hand I was dealt 2 dueces which never filled. I have no specifics other than it was very obvious that it was happening way beyond normal.

Finally, in frustration and since I was leaving in 10 minutes (and getting murdered) I put $100 into a $1.00 Triple Play on Dueces Wild which I never play. I hit 4 Dueces for $1000.

So I go to Super Times Multi Play and play Dueces Wild for 50 Cents and hit dueces on the third line with a 2x bonus for $4,000.

Now I go to a $5.00 single line and play dueces wild and hit dueces for $5,000.

Finally, I go to a Triple Double Bonus Triple Play for $1.00 and get dueces with a kicker on 2 lines for $4,000.

This was all within a 1 hour time frame and again, after fanning on 2 dueces all day.

Sorry--no pictures because my phone "flashes" and I have already been warned. Can't sneak pictures cause of the flash.

But does this whole thing seem odd? 2 dueces being dealt all day and I finally just took a shot at a game I never play.

By the way--I do believe in not giving back the profits and after each hit was only re-investing a max of $100. They just kept popping.