Thread: Olympus Has Fallen --I know my wife won't go with me.

Original Founder
    I just saw the trailer for Olympus Has Fallen and I know my wife won't go with me. This isn't one of her "light movies" that she has to drag me to. This film has everything, I think: a good plot line, lots of action, maybe some thinking as it involves political drama and Morgan Freeman. I am a big Morgan Freeman fan. And I really like him in "presidential roles" like he had in Deep Impact.

Here's the trailer for Olympus Has Fallen which will be released in a couple of weeks:

And here's the trailer from Deep Impact which today is still one of the best Sci Fi movies:

Alan Mendelson
    www.AlanBestBuys.com
    "(Alan) simply can't get past a die having six sides." -- Michael Shackleford May 12, 2015

I enjoy this type of movie and Morgan Freeman as well. But his best roles are when he plays God. You know....like Obama does!

Original Founder
    I finally got to see this... because my wife wouldn't go to this move on "movie nights" so I had to find a way to see it myself. And I did. I was at Caesars Palace in Vegas and it was on the hotel's movie system. Really, really good. Lots of action and a darn good plot, too, with enough basic reality thrown in to make the whole thing somewhat believable and not a complete fantasy.

Now, another "White House Destruction" movie is coming out: White House Down Read about it here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2334879/

This has me wondering-- do movie studios have spies working at other studios to let them know what's in production so they can get two competing themed films out at about the same time?
    Alan Mendelson
    www.AlanBestBuys.com
    "(Alan) simply can't get past a die having six sides." -- Michael Shackleford May 12, 2015

This was damn good, lots of action. (White House Down sucked).

Ken

Thread Information