Thread: I Am Ashamed Of BAGIANT

This has nothing to do with the fact that he's lived with someone in Calif. for umpteen years, because he is not MARRIED to her. California has a lot of flakes and flakey laws as it goes down the toilet into bankruptcy, but you're either married or you're not. BAGIANT is not.

This all started when Bob was supposed to pay me a visit on Thanksgiving Day, yet not only failed to show up--he committed the worst possible offense in my book by not calling me in advance to TELL me he wasn't coming. On a day like that where most people including us have family obligations and schedules, that was as rude as it gets.

Then I find out thru all those really odd posts on LVA that he's pounding some drugged-out, white trash jailbird street walker and explaining every raunchy detail on the forum. That's bad enough, but he goes on to explain how he even drove drunk to go rescue her from the side of the road, when she seemed perfectly capable of allowing some slug truck driver pick her up and take her to the Silverton exit. In my book, drunk drivers kill too many innocent people and children, and for him to do that was inexcusable and reprehensible beyond words. I'm all for the death penalty for 1st time offenders as they do not deserve in any way to continue on while having the opportunity to do it again and again, so you can see how seriously I take this issue. They are the scum of the earth and on-par with child molesters, because they neither care about nor think about the extraordinary agony they can and do cause.

Bob, as your friend, I really do hope you quickly go through every last dime of the money your mother left you when she died of cancer in Florida. Only that will save you from all the over-eating, chain-smoking, binge-drinking, and your addiction to gambling that you should be going through personally but for some reason have the need to report on to all the mindless hacks on LVA.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 12-03-2011 at 04:05 PM.

How have you been Rob? Just found this thread when Googling my name. Is this why I haven't heard from you?

My adventures with Sharlene was a great experience. You can say what you want, but if you don't have a sex partner for years, you have to do something. I'm not dead yet and would like to have sex whenever I want. Sharlene filled the bill. Even with all the problems, it was the greatest time of my life...bar none!

Hi Bagiant and thanks for joining us. I am very well aware of your situation with Sharlene and I wish you and her well. But I'm not sure we're ready for a discussion about your sex life here. However, other discussions about Las Vegas have gone to extremes that I would never expect to see on a discussion forum, so throwing in a little sex, drugs, crime and the elements of a Hollywood movie here shouldn't surprise me much.

How dare a man have sex outside the sanctity of marriage.

Originally Posted by Bagiant View Post
    How have you been Rob? Just found this thread when Googling my name. Is this why I haven't heard from you?

My adventures with Sharlene was a great experience. You can say what you want, but if you don't have a sex partner for years, you have to do something. I'm not dead yet and would like to have sex whenever I want. Sharlene filled the bill. Even with all the problems, it was the greatest time of my life...bar none!
    Hi Bob--glad to hear you're still kicking! I haven't read anything on the LVA forum since just after we failed to hook up in Pahrump. And that's where most of the original post disturbance came from. I'm a stickler in life for always doing what I say I'm going to do--or to let the affected party know beforehand if the inability to follow thru arises. But that was a Long time ago and is forgotten.

I don't know what's been going on in the saga since and you may not have been following what we're up to. So in order to keep in line with what Alan asked, I'll give you a call soon and we can chat.

I wasn't going to post anything about my sex life Alan.

I got a call from a Nevada area code yesterday...was that you. If not, let's get in touch today.

Thanks Bagiant. But we would like to hear about Silverton and comp stories.

Thread Information