Thread: Sell Alert!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Take my advice and do what I just did: I sold heavily today. Why? Because I believe this constant record-setting will end tomorrow or early next week. In addition, you've seen how an inexperienced Obama administration continuously claims the $17trillion deficit "ain't no thing, and is very, very sustainable without any pain at all". This, even though in his first presidential campaign our fabulous president blasted GWB for adding an "immoral" $4trillion to the deficit in his 8 years and said it was "unpatriotic"....while our clueless president has added $9trillion in half the time--and he now claims it's "good for the nation" & "sustainable"!! Two-faced lying hypocrite anyone?

Because of this runaway wreck along with the fact that he's printing more and more money--which has NEVER worked in any country or economy in history--THERE WILL BE A COLLAPSE. And it won't take much to trigger it. Some economists say it'll only be a "correction" while I see it as an epic event.

Sell folks, while you still have the chance to make a good profit....and before this wreck of a train runs completely off it's tracks.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 03-14-2013 at 07:18 PM.

Thread Information