Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I really wish Bob Dancer would win... for a change.

Wearing "ARCI RULES" T shirts.

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post

BTW, the 2nd picture I provided of my wife is from our time in Vegas. It was only 5 years ago so she doesn't look much different today (just a little thinner). Now, compare that to what you have to face every day ... chuckle, chuckle.
    You mean DELETED BY MODERATOR

I'll take Manhattan
    Last edited by Alan Mendelson; 03-25-2013 at 11:26 AM. Reason: I had to draw the line. This has got to stop.

You left the punch to the gut in. And my friend can read between the punches. All he has to do is take a good centralized seat at home, look around....and PRESTO!
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 03-25-2013 at 11:46 AM.

BTW, re: the thread's subject matter, I'm told Bob Dancer (aka, Bill) added another $12,000 loss to his chasing that $15,000 in freeplay Sat. night before finally hitting an $8000 win playing that sucker ultimate X game. But the night was not yet over at that point, so who knows....

Sounds like a dreamy way to spend one's declining years.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 03-25-2013 at 11:46 AM.

Quick--somebody slap me upside the head. I can't believe I missed this!

Thinner? You mean even THINNER than the person with the teenage boy's frame you're in the pics with? Then PLEASE, do post the latest version. I just vacuumed the floor in here and it's ripe for a good roll

Poor little Robbie. After seeing the film of my 300 game he knows he can't pick on my body so he tries to pick on someone with a BMI under 25. Absolutely hilarious. Just think how much less our health insurance would be if everyone had relative weights similar to my wife.

Unlike Robbie I don't have to worry about over wear of the tires on the passenger side of my vehicles.

300 games are bowled hundreds of times a day by goofy-looking old men. Only their wives are there to share it.

When did she stop buying bras arci? Or did she ever start....Hahahahahahaha! Or maybe they're for you???

Oops! My wife is able to drive....all 122# of her Guess that saves you on car insurance too.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 03-25-2013 at 02:17 PM.

The envy drips off of Robbie on every comment. He wants everyone to believe the body of a super model would not be good enough for him. Instead, he prefers the super sized version. Chuckle, chuckle.

Mooooooooooooo.

You mean....the DECIMATED body of a "supermodel".

So where's that updated photo??

Squeak squeak

I was ready to delete these "can you top this" posts by Arc and Rob... however since the conversation continues with no sign of either one of them wanting it to stop I am forced to let it continue.

So a comment for both of you: if one of you will stop, I will be able to put an end to it. But as long as the two of you keep playing "can you top this" I have no other course but to let you two continue while the rest of us are left to watch your childishness.

Which one will take the high road first and end it?

Alan, I've ignored Singer posts over and over again and then he jumps right in on another thread. There is only one way to end it.

deleted by moderator
    Last edited by Alan Mendelson; 03-25-2013 at 05:20 PM. Reason: You can guess the reason.

arci can always use the help. But where "were you when he needed you" as he was getting forever banned from the grand daddy of all vp forums (a dagger to the heart of any "tested genius") for more jealous disruption!

Wrong again Robbie. As I've told you before (hence making your claim above another lie), I was threatened with banning. I was told that if I sent a nice email to the administrator stating I would be a good boy and not use the dirty word "arrogant" again that nothing would change. As a result of that childish email I responded that I would no longer comment unless the administrator apologized for threatening me. I have kept my word even though it would be easy to create another identity (as you know so well) and continue on.

The fact you continue to lie about it says more about you. The fact that you have been banned from vp.com, LVA etc. demonstrates that you are a plague on any place that lets you comment. I think Alan is beginning to understand.

This battle is really tiresome. You would think somewhere along the line one of them would just take the high road and "shut up".

You're of course right with that regnis. But there's just something about being able to being able to keep throwing truthful jabs at such a know-it-all geek at will, and then get to watch him try to heal the resulting wounds with so many lies in 500 words or more.

Now ask him if he ever knew the difference between "Carefree" and the "Carefree Highway"....and prepare yourself for more good knee-slapping

[QUOTE=Rob.Singer;11504]You're of course right with that regnis. But there's just something about being able to being able to keep throwing truthful jabs at such a know-it-all geek at will, and then get to watch him try to heal the resulting wounds with so many lies in 500 words or more.[QUOTE]

No that's not it. You're just addicted to being an asshole. Oh no, it's just your personality. You talking about Arci being banned somewhere is solid evidence self reflection is not one of your qualities. You've been thrown out head first almost everywhere little boy.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    You're of course right with that regnis. But there's just something about being able to being able to keep throwing truthful jabs at such a know-it-all geek at will, and then get to watch him try to heal the resulting wounds with so many lies in 500 words or more.

Now ask him if he ever knew the difference between "Carefree" and the "Carefree Highway"....and prepare yourself for more good knee-slapping
    More obvious projections. Robbie ... why do you make it so obvious? Your own self-hatred must be massive and everyone can see you have nothing to back up your constant assertions. Of course, the most hilarious part is you stated you both lived and did not live in Carefree. Doesn't matter if you want to call it something else now, you were still lying one of those times. You've been caught in so many lies that you could build some mythical papers that violate every mathematical principle out of them.

Bwah haha haha

Anyone who was confident about themself would not have had the need to try to scratch their Singer itch that can't be relieved. THAT'S what I'm talking about VL. Now watch, as he gets irked by "where's the picture of the little boy in the chair"?!

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Anyone who was confident about themself would not have had the need to try to scratch their Singer itch that can't be relieved. THAT'S what I'm talking about VL. Now watch, as he gets irked by "where's the picture of the little boy in the chair"?!
    Yep, asshole written all over this again. Keep up the good job kiddo

Thread Information