Thread: Improvements you'd like to see here

I am willing to listen to improvements you'd like to see to this forum, from a technical standpoint. I have already taken a little bit of action to reduce the spam.

Here are two I will suggest:

1) 20 posts per page instead of 10.

2) Make it easier for new signups to request a new confirmation e-mail if they don't receive the first one for whatever reason.

What else would you guys like to see?

I only have limited time to spend on this, but I will put in anything simple, as long as Alan agrees.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Automatic refresh when returning to main page of a topic.

These are not urgent changes that I personally need so feel free to pass on these, but they might be worthwhile challenges for a coder?

1) User inputs to change font style and size of text of posts made by other forum users (ie. the ability to customize text of all forum posts with one global command and not just your own posts).

2) A palette of colors available to change the skeletal design color from its default blue color if so desired.

Both options configurations would have to be embedded as a browser cookie, I would imagine.

I can already tell an improvement because the forum is much more active. Thanks Dan.

Peace and goodwill----oh never mind--i'm a dreamer.

I think there is an "ignore button". If you click on any forum member's name, and then click on "view profile" in the profile there is an "ignore" item. I am not sure what this does, but I am going to guess that it is a way to ignore/remove that person's posts from your results/view.

Thread Information