Thread: Rincon Play and Chews Changes

Ricon has offered a promotion for a while now called Play and Chews. Earn 50 points, get a free buffet or $20 in food credit at the other food outlets. A lot of players would get to go food from the cafe and they recently instituted a $2 to-go charge and the kicker is that you could not pay the to go charge out of the $20 food credit, you had to use cash or points. This was highly unpopular (at least with me). A couple times I actually sat down and ordered from a waitress and just got it to go. I tipped her the $2. An admittedly innapproriately small tip but it really rubbed me the wrong way that they would charge more for to go orders. It has to cost them less to provide food to go than to serve a table.
    On their facebook page today they announced that the vouchers cannot be used on to go food at all anymore, but on the plus side you can elect to get $20 freeplay instead of the vouchers. While not perfect this is a positive change.

I like that you can get $20 of free play. I rarely went to the cafe or buffet to use my voucher. I would get them anyway just in case I got hungry but usually when time was up I would just get in the car and go. I would much prefer the $20 free play.

Name:  20130518_010541.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  85.2 KB

Above is a photo of the new coupons that print out when you redeem your voucher for the buffet or the $20 food credit. On the voucher it says this can be redeemed for free play at the cage. What I'd like to find out from someone is if you choose chips for table games are they "live" chips or "promo" chips because I understand the promo chips can only be used for even money bets.
    Last edited by Alan Mendelson; 05-18-2013 at 05:02 AM.

Thread Information