Thread: Bad Car Parkers

There are some really bad car parkers. There are also a lot of bad drivers. But here I just want to talk about the bad parkers. You know what I mean. The people who park their cars so they take up two spots, or they go over the lines so much that make it impossible for you to open your car door to get in.

And then there are the bad parkers who don't pull all the way in to a parking spot and leave some or a lot of their car in a parking lot lane or even on a public street.

Take for example the person who parked this Montero at a supermarket parking lot near me. What you are looking at in the photo below is about half of a car length that is not being used in the parking place.

Name:  20130524_172131.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  97.3 KB

And that means that about half of the car is sticking out into the driving lane in the parking lot which causes delays and a visibility problem in this busy supermarket parking lot.

Name:  20130524_172234.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  94.5 KB

Interesting sharing about bad parking, well everyone knows that bad parking is not good thing, after knowing about bad parking, some people trying to avoid this habit, but some people don't like to follow, which is really bad thing, well keep it up dear ...

Thread Information