Thread: Is Rincon a bit more generous in July with offers?

My July offers have been coming in and at first glance they appear to be more generous. My monthly booklet with additional offers came in today and in the back of the booklet are weekly food credit vouchers for up to $100 and I haven't received offers like this in a long, long time.

I wonder if the heavy construction going on now -- plus the summer months -- made them step up their offers to bring people in?

Their July offers to me did the opposite... I won't be going at all especially now that they took away the P&C. My gf and I had been going almost every weekend to play and get the free buffets with the occasional comp room for Friday night but with the food credit vouchers I received only being good Mon-Thurs and the new UChoose is only Tues/Thurs, there is no reason for me to visit anymore. We don't go during the week, we both work full-time so they effectively drove us away.

My July offers were much larger. I usually don't get food offers and got $15 coupons, and my freeplay went up 50%.

Thread Information