Thread: Daily Deals websites

There are lots of "daily deals" websites out there including Groupon, LivingSocial, Daily Deal USA, and the one that we have featured here on our website called SaverTime.com -- and there are many, many others. In fact, the marketplace is becoming saturated with them. With so many choices out there, do you have any tips for getting the best out of the daily deal websites? Tell us what you did to get more bang for the buck?
    Last edited by Alan Mendelson; 04-16-2011 at 02:55 PM.

I'm also curious about complaints that businesses might have with the various Daily Deals sites? I've heard stories about payments not being promptly paid to the businesses causing a cash flow that has put businesses literally out of business waiting for a check in the mail. If you are a business owner who has used a Daily Deal site tell us about your experience and your tips for getting the best deal.

Daily deails in Atlanta are hard to come by. It is much better to visit one source for daily deails in Atlanta, Social City Daily Deals is the best in my opinion
    Last edited by Alan Mendelson; 07-22-2011 at 10:33 AM. Reason: link removed

Google has just entered the Daily Deals website business with what they call "Google Offers." You get to select the categories you are interested in and they are supposed to send to you by email the offers that match your interests.

With all of the daily deals sites out there, can any of them garner enough of the market to stay in business or dominate the market?

Internet publishing has certainly opened the advertising business to anyone with a keyboard.

There are so many websites of daily deals on Internet but if you want to get best offer then subscribe sites so that they can alert for best upcoming deals which may be helpful for you. It isn't compulsory for you to buy things from one sites means you can buy things according to interest, budget, best discount offers and other requirements. You doesn't need to stay at one website to do enough shopping in market.

Hi Aaren and thanks for joining us. When you say "subscribe" do you mean a site that requires a payment or fee?

I think there are plenty of "free sites" so that it is not necessary to pay for any kind of subscription. And I am not really sure that any "paid site" would have better info than a free site might have.

Alan I want to say one thing "subscribe" means you can get or know about latest updates of deals, which is free of cost.

You are right there are lots of free sites for online shopping but all sites need subscription for sending you email about latest and best deals of market. Now paid and free steps are come ahead when you show interest in shopping.

Several of the daily deals websites have gone under. SaverTime which was a daily deal website run by the PennySaver has shut down. I am hearing that other daily deals sites have also closed or have lost their impact on the market.

Have you done business with any of the daily deals sites? If so, give us an update on their current operations. Are they still in business? Still getting the deals? Have prices or fees changed?

I don't have business with any of daily deals website. But there is websites, whose owner is friend of my friend. This is regarding daily deals of all kind of goods. You can Check it
    http://www.dealspanner.com/

Originally Posted by AarenSmith View Post
    I don't have business with any of daily deals website. But there is websites, whose owner is friend of my friend. This is regarding daily deals of all kind of goods. You can Check it
    http://www.dealspanner.com/
    Is this site a "consolidator" (a relister) of deals found on other sites? I checked a few and they appear to come from LivingSocial?? Does it have a section of deals that are exclusive to this site? How long has it been around?

For all such kind of information you can contact me here:
    aarensmith1234@gmail.com

Interesting discussion about daily deals websites, well there are lot's of websites for business dealing, well i have a friend and he recently done his online business deal, no doubt it's totally like a online business, which going really well ...

there are lots of daily deal websites,i recently buy the sweaters for men online from one of the deal website and got a very nice discount

Thread Information