Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Of 25-Cent Sock Puppets and Men

I'm a bit slow, so I didn't initially notice, but someone pointed out to me that Alan referring to me as "Arci's 25-Cent sock puppet" was, since some would consider me a gambling expert, exceedingly disrespectful, especially since I'm not an anonymous poster.

Well, I figured Alan must have used a similar disrespectful nickname for Rob somewhere in these threads, but for the life of me, I can't recall one. I guess Rob contributes more accurate, balanced info than I do, so I can understand that.

I criticize folks' behavior, but I think the only time on this forum that I called someone a name was when I referred to Rob as "the Da Vinci of Video Poker."

Anyway, I'll take a quick poll. Is "Arci's 25-cent sock puppet" disrespectful, or should I change my posting name to that?

I actually sent in to Arci 25 cents (plus shipping and handling) for an autographed Arci sock puppet. I hope he doesn't stiff me.

Well, he asked me who the f**k I thought I was then told me to go screw myself. The guy's all class.

He banned me for a week for giving him a hard time (in his words, constantly attacking him). Let me just say this, this whole AM-Singer connection smells fishy to me. I can't put my finger on it but it appears that something has been going on from the beginning which they obviously don't share because of their motives. OR Alan is.......well let's not say anymore because I would have to use terms that even make Singer look like a boyscout. Great forum host.

Did anybody notice how all the topics around here are about VP (Singer and Arci), Craps, Harrahs Rincon and Caesars. Personal playground...

Vegas_lover you got me red handed. I am guilty of interviewing Rob Singer about his claims of biased machines and then presenting what his "special plays" are and then allowing him to post on this forum even after he said things that would have had him banned on other forums.

And I let Arc continue to post even after he revealed personal info about Rob from government records which also would have gotten him banned on any number of forums.

So... I'm guilty again. Yep, you got me red handed.

Originally Posted by Vegas_lover View Post
    Did anybody notice how all the topics around here are about VP (Singer and Arci), Craps, Harrahs Rincon and Caesars. Personal playground...
    Well Mr Vegas_lover it's a free and open forum and you are permitted to post anything you like in the Vegas category or any of the others including the OPEN category. Be my guest.

Tell me, in Europe do they know what a schmendrick is?

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Well Mr Vegas_lover it's a free and open forum and you are permitted to post anything you like in the Vegas category or any of the others including the OPEN category. Be my guest.

Tell me, in Europe do they know what a schmendrick is?
    Ahhh you want to go the same route as Singer and make this a Europe vs the US thing? Sorry buddie, I'm not that easy. Where were you to put a sock in Singer's mouth when we was constantly insulting me? Exactly....nowhere. I'm not the only one telling you your approach towards Singer is different than your approach towards other contributors. Continuing to act like an ostrich is not making you look any better. And that's exactly the reason why I continue to question your motives.

Oh and since you want to take it this route. In Europe we don't need Yiddish terms to tell somebody they're.........well, you fill in the blanks buddy boy.

Well Mr Vegas_lover it's a free and open forum and you are permitted to post anything you like in the Vegas category or any of the others including the OPEN category.
    What's the use, you're clearly not interested in anything else than continuing your love affair with Bubba the trailer mogul?

Vegas_lover I think I understand your motives very well. Good bye.

Goodbye as in you're going to ban me again? Well....ahhhh. You might not like the message but maybe you should start to listen to the feedback. Your popularity isn't exactly growing. Several people have left, others don't contribute until they feel like it and another number of people aren't exactly too happy with you either. Should make you think shouldn't it?

Isn't it typical how pissed off you get about me giving you the same kind of shit Singer has been giving to anybody who doesn't agree with him? And at the same time, when Singer does it, everybody else has to take the high road.

Moderate the hell out of this forum and the problem will be solved quickly, but we all know your point of view on that subject. And since your position about that is clear, you have to deal with the same bs, sorry
    Last edited by Vegas_lover; 07-03-2013 at 09:44 AM.

No, Im not going to ban you. I'm just going to ignore you.

And I let Arc continue to post even after he revealed personal info about Rob from government records which also would have gotten him banned on any number of forums.
    I really doubt that. Was the info he provided public information? Accessible to anybody? If so, why would this have gotten him banned at many other places? Mr. Singer made the choice to be a public figure promoting himself as the VP god of all times. The media publish way more info about public figures than Arci ever did....

There are several other forums that do not allow revealing a poster's true name or personal data. LVA is very strict about that.

There are several other forums that do not allow revealing a poster's true name or personal data. LVA is very strict about that.

Ah now at least I now what you mean when you say "any number"

Where you talking about Vegas related forums or forums in general? Too bad you "forgot" to respond to the rest of my post. I did ask two questions........
    Last edited by Vegas_lover; 07-03-2013 at 10:18 AM.

Too bad you "forgot" to respond to the rest of my post. I did ask two questions........
    Actually, you asked three questions:

Was the info he provided public information? Accessible to anybody? If so, why would this have gotten him banned at many other places?
    I don't know if the info was public. But let's assume it was.
    Let's assume it was accessible to everybody if you knew the poster's real name -- not his Internet name.
    Vegas_lover it doesn't matter if the info is public or not. Certain forums have rules about posting any kind of personal info on their forums. LVA in particular says no one should reveal the real name of someone's Online or Forum name. At Wizard of Vegas these types of combative posts fall under their "bullying" rule.

Now, can I go back to ignoring you?

Vegas_lover it doesn't matter if the info is public or not. Certain forums have rules about posting any kind of personal info on their forums.

Now, can I go back to ignoring you?
    You can go back to ignoring me anytime you like.

The rest of your reply was blablabla for the most part. Fact is your forum has close to no rules, except when somebody aims at you, then you all of a sudden come up with rules you didn't have previously. Having no rules is your choice but then at least approach everybody in the same way and grant them the same amount of BS.

Good luck ignoring me.

Now you understand that I have given both Rob and Arc an equal opportunity to insult each other. And you also have an equal opportunity to insult me. Thanks.

Vegas_lover has been banned. He went too far. And I also deleted his last post.

Now for the long-awaited comment from RS: Ha ha!

I'm all out of snarkiness, so maybe we can all get along.

Thread Information