Thread: Spin Poker in High Limit Room (Rincon)

Hey Guys

Was playing spin poker in the high limit room last night but did not understand how the values appeared on the wheel? Seemed like the wheel would randomly open up a value.

I am familiar with Spin Poker in which a four of a kind triggers a wheel spin; but this poker game doesn't spin until you reveal all of the values. Any information on this game would be great.

Highlight of my session was being dealt quad Queens.

I think I know what you are talking about. It's a group of four video poker games with a big pie shaped display above the traditional video poker game. Each slice of the pie has a cash value. You "earn" a slice when you are dealt certain premium hands such as a straight or full house or quads -- or something like that. With each successive "big dealt hand" you earn another slice of the pie and then when you earn all of the slices you are paid this "bonus" amount.

What you might not realize is that you can cash out each slice's amount as it is earned, or let them accumulate. I think the more you accumulate the higher the value goes. You do not have to leave a "slice" on the screen if you stop playing or run out of money -- you can cash it out.

These games used to be in the video poker room at Rincon but about two months ago they were moved into the high limit room. If I recall they are all multi line games and I think the minimum is three lines at $1 but I am not sure.

I never played it. I think there are lower pay tables on the basic game, and I would expect that to be the case.

Thread Information