Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Discussing Rob Singers Systems

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Arci, are you absolutely SURE you don't want to bet on my home addresses, seeing how sure you've been portraying your lies all these months? C'Mon, it's a SURE THING, right? And I'll even throw in a side grand that my form has already been submitted. Alan receives them, I get an additional $1000; he doesn't, you get it. I know this is not something normally said to an introvert nerd, but MAN UP FOR GOD'S SAKE!
    I'm not the one hiding anything. You are the one who has been claiming to live in a huge house. To prove it all you have to do is post the address. Then the records can be checked. Your silly attempt at a bluff probably has Alan rolling in the aisles. A good poker player can see what you are doing. It is all bluff. So, speaking of manning up ... it will take you 10 seconds to type in the address. Anything less is an admission you have been lying.

In other words, you've found the addresses and you CAN'T make the simple bet....or you can't afford to make it if you haven't. You lie too much arci for this to just be a freebie. The funniest part is how you keep telling yourself, in order to live with the embarrassment, that no one sees how you're all mouth and no back bone. Must run in the family

You know arci, I don't really care which years you request....and in 2010 I wasn't playing as a professional anyway. Why do you think I requested '01 thru '07 "bozo"!! So stop looking stupid, wise up, and get it done on whatever years you want as I have. What's the matter--cat got your tongue on this one? You don't want anyone to believe what's done is done, and how your window for escaping out of your own challenge is rapidly closing?
    Anyone else but me believe Rob had a horrible year in 2010 and doesn't want to admit his failure? Your blustering is an obvious attempt to avoid revealing the truth. However, I suspect he also lost a lot in 2008 and 2009 and so those years will do just fine.

Arci, stop the stupid assertion & assumption-driven diversions and just stick to the facts you always want everyone to believe you do but unfortunately, even THAT claim is taking a big hit here. You already look like the welcher you've always been. Save some face and do the right thing without all the whimpering.

So Alan, we're off for 3 or 4 days of enjoyment around Yosemite. I've done my part and I did it quickly without all the issue-creating because we were going to be off line for a few days. All you have left to do on this is get arci on board, as much as he's making it seem how he wants to run and hide. I don't care if he wants to hide things in an NDA, I don't care if he is too chicken for any lying words-backing side bets, and I certainly don't care which years he chooses to request. It's already well known that he tried to make an issue out of my not agreeing with his chosen years in hopes of this all falling apart. Didn't work though, just as none of his other stall tactics and diversions have likewise failed.

Good luck working with him. I'm glad I don't have to. Remember, all his moves are because he believes he's smarter than you. But since he's already been outed for his buyer's remorse, everyone knows the truth about what he really is in the smarts dept.

As I expected Singer is on the run. He refuses to provide the tax returns I named proving beyond any doubt that he didn't make a cent during those years. One can only chuckle at his panic driven posting over the last couple of days. It's not like there's a deadline. It will likely take quite awhile to get the returns from the IRS. Meanwhile, the answer is already clear.

Once Alan sends me the complete form (or uploads it) then I will send in the IRS requests for 2004, 2006, 2008 and 2010 as promised. I don't need to make a big deal out of it because I know what my returns will demonstrate ... modest profits.

Don't we have two separate issues here:

1. Whether or not Rob paid taxes on winnings or was able to offset them?
    2. Did Arc also have winnings?

Does it matter whose tax returns are revealed first?

At this point, I would like to wait to get Rob's returns and then discuss with Rob want he will allow me to reveal.

Alan, my phone's working, for now, on one side of this mountain.

Here's the issues as I believed, that would be settled with each of our returns:

1. My Schedule C's show either a high 5-figure or low 6-figure profit from video poker play for each of the 7 years I requested. With my returns I submitted a listing, but not actually copies of, all of my W2G's along with any non-W2G winnings I had. I also listed my machine losses, which in its entirety, constitutes my net profit.

2. Arci says his returns will show a modest profit.

3. Unexpected, but unbeknownst to arci at the time he presented his tax form challenge, our house address from 2005 on and our apt. during some of that time, will be shown. Additionally, since I owned a home in Kona during that entire 7-year period that I leased/optioned to a retired couple from Wisconsin who eventually bought it in 2008, that address will also be shown. These are an overall bonus to me because it will finally put a stop to arci's monotonous lies about the issue.

4. Another bonus item: Cindy & I both had to sign the returns since they were all done jointly, and yes that's somewhat complicated but allowed and possible because I had help. When the forms are signed they ask for occupations. Mine said "Author, writer, gaming consultant, and professional gambler". Cindy's said "Mechanical Engineer". Arci has made claims that she isn't. I think he said her facebook profile only listed her culinary arts background and degree or something....I don't know because facebook is foreign to me. As a retiree, she's far more interested in what she is into now than her work past. This will also make arci eat his lies.

5. My returns will definitely show how all the operating expenses that were easy to deduct and also those that were scraped from the bottom of the legal barrel, eliminated tax liability on the gambling winnings each year. Pros who gamble and win have 2 choices if they don't want to get stuck paying a lot of irritating taxes on that income: make up phony losses and cheat....or educate themselves on every possible legal deduction possible. I chose the latter since it was the only logical route, and I had the proper help to do it right.

Hooray for arci finally making his only possible choice since I gave him no other. But I wish he could have done at least THAT without the lies. There were no years proposed in this challenge until I read his form and selected the maximum # of years to request...as well as the years that were at the heart of my professional play. Then he starts in on even numbered years for some reason. Why in the world would he even WANT to see a 2010 return, when he knows I retired in May of 2009 and my play from then on was for entertainment and my profit was "modest"? Again, it makes no sense. He wants 2004, and it's coming. 2008 is not, because he never asked for it before I submitted my form.

So why lie about all this arci? We don't just sit around as you do posting on every gaming forum under the sun. Don't you realize others can see what you're doing? And the reason I rushed to get the form in is because I knew we were coming up here thru Monday and we've got more activities coming up next week. By the same token, answer the question as to why you claimed you had nothing to hide, then you create stall tactics by requiring an NDA. So you don't trust Alan or something? And yes, getting the forms will take months--so why NOT get the requests in ASAP? You're gonna take a hit on this creation of yours arci, actually, THREE hits. Now I see why you're doing the runaround
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 08-08-2013 at 11:02 PM.

Actually, I think the only thing that matters is the schedule C. You are not required to attach copies of W2Gs unless taxes were withheld on the particular payoff.
    I think the Schedule Cs will tell all.

Yes that's true Alan. But with gambling income it pays to be as clear as possible, because they have to match up hundreds of thousands in what they receive in W2G's with what I claim in wins, and my wins are ALWAYS more than the tax forms say because I always did it right: I claimed the wins I had that were not W2G winners. Plus identifying offsetting losses on a seperate sheet is helpful too.

As for who's returns to post first: why not whomever's you receive first? It doesn't matter. This is 95% about me so you make the call.

As for who's returns to post first: why not whomever's you receive first? It doesn't matter. This is 95% about me so you make the call.
    I agree. And when I get the forms I will look them over and then call you to discuss about what you feel is appropriate to reveal.

Alan, I don't think you will be able to validate Singer's forms are real until you get mine as well. Since they are coming from the same archive you should be able to see similarities but only when you have both. Since he has a relative in the IRS he could get IRS envelopes and produce fake returns. In addition, without seeing at least his 2008 and 2009 forms you can't be sure he made a profit and paid no taxes in those years. Thus leaving his claims still in doubt. I would wait until you have both to be sure.

[QUOTE=arcimede$;14791]Since he has a relative in the IRS he could get IRS envelopes and produce fake returns.

Are you kidding me??? Do you want Abe Lincoln to certify the returns? Am I the only one that is fed up with the absurdity that this whole thing has become? It isn't even funny anymore--it used to be a little comic relief.

And by the way, Abe Lincoln created what is now the IRS for anyone wondering as to the reference.

It was only a matter of time. Is it any wonder arci's sweating bullets over this

Like I said regnis, he's already preparing his defense. If Alan clears the returns as "real", all arci will do is make a claim that Alan & I are conspiring, and the items he receives on me and he shows on line are not valid. He will never stop....he'll find a way to cry foul--that's how he is when cornered with the truth. You've seen me do it to him here many times. I'm still betting he will not send in his request. If he goes around saying he "has nothing to hide" then turns around and does flips & flops and makes Alan go thru hoops to get an NDA as a stalling tactic, even 'ol Abe can see what's going on. And I still can't figure out why he's focused on 2008 & 2009 when he'll get to see the 7 years prior. Why not cry about 1999 & 2000 too? Makes no sense. Arci seems so rattled by all this. Better put him on suicide watch.

Yes arci, I do have a relative in the IRS. Still in Az., but watch out when he moves to Minn.! Construction on the big house in St. Paul begins in 2 weeks.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 08-09-2013 at 01:12 PM.

Originally Posted by regnis View Post

Are you kidding me??? Do you want Abe Lincoln to certify the returns? Am I the only one that is fed up with the absurdity that this whole thing has become? It isn't even funny anymore--it used to be a little comic relief.
    What part of the completely factual statement I made do you find absurd? I suspect you are just in complete denial. It has become obvious from Singer's intense increase in comments that he is in full panic. We will see what happens. However, I don't believe just getting IRS envelopes will be able to hide falsified forms. It will be evident if his forms are significantly different than mine. That is why it is important to have both of them of definitively resolve any question of fake forms.

It was only a matter of time. Is it any wonder arci's sweating bullets over this
    Projection at its finest as shown by the scrambling and rambling we've seen from speedo over the last week.

I think archmides is being reasonable here.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Reasonable to think his son in law will steal envelopes and then they will create false returns to settle an internet fued that has been going on for years. Yea--that's reasonable.

We all know the returns are never going to be produced as none of the other attempts to settle this have ever taken place. And as Red correctly states in another thread, it aint gonna prove anything other than that Rob got lucky in those years and won the $$. It still doesn't validate the system.

I played 3 hands professionally last weekend: One was quad aces w/kicker, the others were quad 2's-4's. I do not want to discuss the recreational hands played that weekend.

Why is it no surprise at all that instead of getting his "NDA form" issue settled with Alan, arci's turning the discussion into a fear that "Singer's gonna send in FAKE RETURNS!"? Divert & deflect--two of his best traits when hopelessly trapped. Cornholed by his own challenge. Oh what FUN

Take away all the sharp objects, lock the medicine cabinet, and do not let the poor guy go above the 1st floor in any building!

Thread Information