Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Discussing Rob Singers Systems

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Why is it no surprise at all that instead of getting his "NDA form" issue settled with Alan, arci's turning the discussion into a fear that "Singer's gonna send in FAKE RETURNS!"? Divert & deflect--two of his best traits when hopelessly trapped. Cornholed by his own challenge. Oh what FUN
    Now, who has been the one making dozens of comments? Could that be "Divert & deflect"? Nice projection.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Take away all the sharp objects, lock the medicine cabinet, and do not let the poor guy go above the 1st floor in any building!
    Another example of Rob's panic over this issue. He appears to be having thoughts of suicide. He should seek professional help immediately. It might also help for him to admit he has been lying all these years. The release of all that pent up stress could help him immensely.

Face-saving is something you've never been very good at arci. In fact, after this brilliant performance, the odds have drastically changed in your household as to who's actually gonna go first.

This is ridiculous. Now there are statements that the forms that I will be receiving "from the IRS" were really fake forms in envelopes stolen from the IRS and mailed to me by a confederate. Why should I even bother? Next, someone is going to claim that when I do post the videos and pictures that I photoshopped everything.

Rob, should I just send the IRS envelopes to you, unopened, and let's just forget the whole thing?

It's now up to arci at this point Alan. I'm in favor of waiting a little longer. If he's been showing movement to you such as getting your address and getting that NDA thing going, then it would still be a go. But based on his usual stall tactics and diverting the issue to "fake forms", it's looking like he's backing out of his own challenge. If he cowers out of doing this and after he's said & even "promised" in writing several times that he was going to go thru with it, then I believe you will have absolute proof of him being a documented liar--and if he lies about something like this then you can just imagine how often and how many lies he's fed forums about myself and himself in the past.

That's why I say put him on suicide watch. Since his whole life these days is led in a virtual Internet world, once this lying & welching gets around the various forums that he likes to believe he's somebody special on--and I'll certainly make sure that it does--you have to wonder what in the heck he'll try and do about such a catastrophic event.

I've tried sending my own forms to the government. Hint: they notice when it's done in crayon, unless you print real neat. And small.

Alan, I ask for the NDA and gave you a reference to a form to use. So far you have not responded. Also, I do not have your address to fill into the IRS form. Still waiting for that as well. I gave you an email address earlier and have not received a reply. Are you waiting for something else from me?

Arc I sent you a private message. I do not want to upload my signature on the Internet. I will print out the form and sign it and snail mail it to your address. You should also sign it and return a copy to me. And I also said in my private message to you that before I release anything I will check with you first to be sure I have your approval. I told Rob the same thing.

Hmmm....I'm still trying to figure out how & why a guy who trumpets "I have nothing to hide" even cares who sees what from his tax returns. We sure don't. As two retired couples--and to use a heartless phrase from our latest Secretary of State to be fired for dereliction of duty--"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?!" Besides, it's not like Alan's gonna gain anything from seeing or talking about any of this stuff. But aside from that, this is so simple. Arci e-mails his mailing address to Alan, Alan mail's the NDA form to arci to sign, and while this is going on Alan gives arci his tel. no. & mailing address. Arci then mails in his request form. Took me less than 2 days w/o an NDA. No finger pointing, and no "I don't read my messages" business. Just pure, clear, getting-it-done.

I don't want to see anyone's tax returns, Rob, including yours. I just want to help facilitate an end to this. If you and Arc think that somehow I can independently confirm that the tax returns are legitimate then I will cooperate. Frankly, there have already been suspicions raised that the returns I will receive will be bogus. So why bother?

I just expected that since arci proposed this, if I did it then that would be the proof he's been looking for on the winning--and subsequently on several other fronts that would document his bevy of lies. Plus we were heading up to Yosemite so I wanted to get it done and out of the way so I did. But I should have known it was all a ruse, and that it would not be long before he made crazy claims like "fake forms" that obviously will be followed by other foolish assertions as we proceed that are only meant to place doubts about the forms you receive on me. Clearly, he either fears what they include, or what his own say. This is the type person I've been dealing with all these years. The best part is, he's always paying for his nonsense in one way or another.

I'll give this 2 more weeks--until Aug. 24--before taking any action. That's fair and more than enuf time for any procrastinator to get something like this done. You made a noble gesture to help out here.

Alan, I see your private message. I never look for those so I would never had seen it if you hadn't mentioned it. I responded.

thank you and I also responded to you. I will be sending you the form via snail mail.

(I read the entire thread) Damn, I thought my BR's were crazy.

Ken

Well there you have it. First arci proposes a tax return challenge that one can safely NOW deduce, was an attempt to scare me. But in yet another example where this forlorn soul ended up stepping into his own trap after I not only accepted the challenge--I sent in my IRS request form ASAP and identified it promptly--it's left him obviously & utterly dumbfounded and aimless. So what was his next desperation move? Yup, he decided a stall might put off the pain. He claimed he "doesn't check his pm's" when he posts incessantly on multiple forums and claims to be a technology & computer "expert". And what was this all about? Oh yes--after claiming to regnis that he "has nothing to hide" arci suddenly needs to stall even more by requiring a non-disclosure agreement with Alan. The funniest part was, he actually thought no one could see through what he was doing, which he talked himself into believing because he always thinks he's smarter than everyone else!

So 2 weeks....yes TWO WEEKS AGO!!--Alan didn't seem to want to publicly embarrass the poor guy any further, so he suggested pulling the plug and having my returns sent straight to me when he receives them without opening thr pkg. But I said to give it two more weeks, and if arci continued to stall JUST AS I PREDICTED HE WOULD FROM THE GET GO then I would take action.

Well Alan, it's been long enough, and now everyone can see first hand what a weasel this guy has always been. Hiding behind his computer telling lie after lie after lie while pretending to be "all about the facts", it's abundantly clear his virtual life on the Internet has once again come back to bite him in the ass. A great fit to go along with the actual torment his REAL day-to-ay existence is, wouldn't you say?

I don't know if this will do any good, but I'm mailing a request into the IRS as soon as I go out, telling them to cancel my 4506 and to refund my $399. If it's too late then I don't mind if you open them, post them, and discuss them....or just send them back or to me.

Arci will be frantic of course and pile on even more lies that only he will believe. Take a good lesson from all this: when a known welcher and proven liar proposes anything and then lives up to his billing 100%, apply the word "pathological" to those two words. You'll know everything you need to know about such a weasel for the "long-term".
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 08-23-2013 at 12:28 PM.

Now it becomes clear that Singer NEVER sent in a request. However, I've been checking my mail every day and still have not received Alan's letter with a signed NDA. I suppose he has just been busy, but I did expect to have received it by now. I have printed off the IRS form, but before anything is done we have to agree to which years will satisfy the other person. I've told Singer he must include 2008 and 2009 or he might as well skip it altogether. I also suggested 2004 and 2006 would complete the set and meet my approval. That is only 4 years.

I will provide the same years, or whatever years Singer wants. I did mention that anything before 2004 would not be very informative due to the fact I was only a quarter player and did not get many (if any) w2gs. Also, 2003 was the only year that I have lost so it wouldn't be that interesting either.

Arc, I didnt send it to you because I was waiting to get Rob's forms in the mail. If the forms aren't coming, there is no sense putting you or me through the time and trouble, and in your case the expense of requesting old tax forms.

Frankly, and I am being objective and honest here, I don't want to see anyone's tax returns. And I think issues can be discussed without making them personal and personal to the point where you have to present your own tax returns to justify an opinion.

Rob, I hope you can cancel the request and get your money back. I never wanted to see your tax returns in the first place. Arc, I don't want to see your returns either.

However, I will say this again: what would be interesting and of value is to see some opinion from the IRS about Rob's deductions including his grocery deductions. Now, that would have some value!

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Arc, I didnt send it to you because I was waiting to get Rob's forms in the mail. If the forms aren't coming, there is no sense putting you or me through the time and trouble, and in your case the expense of requesting old tax forms.

Frankly, and I am being objective and honest here, I don't want to see anyone's tax returns. And I think issues can be discussed without making them personal and personal to the point where you have to present your own tax returns to justify an opinion.

Rob, I hope you can cancel the request and get your money back. I never wanted to see your tax returns in the first place. Arc, I don't want to see your returns either.

However, I will say this again: what would be interesting and of value is to see some opinion from the IRS about Rob's deductions including his grocery deductions. Now, that would have some value!
    Singer never sent in a request. That was a nothing but a typical Singer bluff. However, there is no need to wait. I have my form ready to go as soon as we all agree on the years to be requested.

Arc, I don't doubt your wins, nor do I doubt how you prepared your taxes. Keep your returns private.

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    Now it becomes clear that Singer NEVER sent in a request. However, I've been checking my mail every day and still have not received Alan's letter with a signed NDA. I suppose he has just been busy, but I did expect to have received it by now. I have printed off the IRS form, but before anything is done we have to agree to which years will satisfy the other person. I've told Singer he must include 2008 and 2009 or he might as well skip it altogether. I also suggested 2004 and 2006 would complete the set and meet my approval. That is only 4 years.

I will provide the same years, or whatever years Singer wants. I did mention that anything before 2004 would not be very informative due to the fact I was only a quarter player and did not get many (if any) w2gs. Also, 2003 was the only year that I have lost so it wouldn't be that interesting either.
    So many lies....where do we start!?

Arci, why run to one of your typical escape routes? You think no one sees? I twice said I had already requested 2001-2007. You thought you could stall and deflect what the actual point was with your own challenge by saying other years are required. All your babble over which years to request because of this or that was moot at that point, which is why I said to go ahead and get whatever years you want since this was 95% about me. Remember that, Mr. "Facts"? And that NDA....your comfy blanket. The true sign of a weasel.

So in the meantime, not a peep. You got caught my friend....nailed by your own fear right in front of everyone. I STRONGLY suggest you think at least twice before making yourself look like a big fool again.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Arc, I don't doubt your wins, nor do I doubt how you prepared your taxes. Keep your returns private.
    What other response does arci have other than to say "Singer's bluffing"? It was sure fun knowing he was sweating it out in the meantime.

God, this guy continues to be so predictable....and whipping post-ready! Alan, if my returns do show up, post any one of the years complete with our home address and Cindy's occupation. Let's keep him sweating for a while longer.

Thread Information