Thread: X Train, Las Vegas Railway Express, names former Governor as Spokesperson

New press release from the Las Vegas Railway Express today, meanwhile the stock was down a fraction of a cent at just under 6-cents a share:

The Las Vegas Railway Express, Inc., (OTCQB: XTRN) known as the Vegas X Train, with planned luxury train travel service between Los Angeles and Las Vegas, announced today the appointment of their new national spokesperson, former Nevada Governor Bob Miller.

In anticipation of the company's travel services commencement and to raise awareness of the positive impact of the "Vegas X Train" on Nevada's economy, the company is pleased to welcome former Nevada Governor Bob Miller on board. Governor Miller is Nevada's longest serving Governor -- having held the Silver State's highest office from 1989 to 1999. Now while serving on multiple public and charitable boards of directors and providing tourism and gaming consultation, he is renowned as a champion for economic development.

"Returning passenger train service between Los Angeles and Las Vegas is a significant venture for both the Las Vegas Valley and Southern California economies," said Governor Miller. "In addition, it helps make it safer for visitors to enjoy what Las Vegas has to offer by reducing traffic on the I-15."

In announcing Governor Miller's appointment, Michael Barron, President/CEO said, "I am honored to welcome a spokesperson of Governor Miller's standing to the X Train team. He will have an important contribution to make in communicating the fundamental importance of offering luxury passenger rail travel in a new and exciting way while providing opportunity for prosperity and job growth for Nevada."

The X train folks have put on YouTube a statement from their new spokesman, the former Governor of Nevada, Bob Miller. But now I find out that Bob Miller has his own PR firm. Gosh, before I thought the X Train pulled the former Governor in to support the project because an elder statesman of Nevada liked the plan. Now, it looks like he is really a hired gun. Miller does talk about the project. Watch it here on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...5dNWW5zY#at=68

Thread Information