Thread: Bob Dancer cheated out of money

You may indeed be a Vegas winner, but are you a careful forum researcher?

Vegaswinner777 thanks for posting the actual link. Rob started another thread on this subject but a link to the actual report was missing.

vegaswinner, ANY mention about how Dancer approaches gambling with the sweatiest hands imagineable, is welcome and,appreciated, even if already presented in another thread. Imagine how much his ex-wife, whom he so selfishly chose his gambling addiction over, is laughing at him now!

I don't know if I should blame Dancer/Granoff for being unaware of how he sounds when he doesn't edit himself, or whether I should blame Curtis/Flowers at LVA for not editing Dancer/Granoff, but for a guy who's supposed to be a globe-trotting gambler, he sure overreacted to losing a couple thousand via carelessness. The articles do Granoff no favors, even though he wrote them. He seems blithely unaware they do him no favors.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    He seems blithely unaware they do him no favors.
    I don't think he even thought twice about his own image -- I think he was just trying to slam this guy. You're right, though. Someone should have said ti him "do you really want to publish this?"

I will tell you about all the hot babes I dated. But I am not going to tell you about the bow-wows.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I don't know if I should blame Dancer/Granoff for being unaware of how he sounds when he doesn't edit himself, or whether I should blame Curtis/Flowers at LVA for not editing Dancer/Granoff, but for a guy who's supposed to be a globe-trotting gambler, he sure overreacted to losing a couple thousand via carelessness. The articles do Granoff no favors, even though he wrote them. He seems blithely unaware they do him no favors.
    Red-no offense, but in another thread you refused to give your real name etc. to establish that you are an authority. Yet you take particular pleasure in using Dancer and Curtis' real names.

Just saying.

Uh, regnis, exactly what hallucinogenics have you been taking?

I refused to give my real name? My real name, as I've stated on this forum, is R.E. Dietz.

My subterfuge appears to have been pretty clever, eh?

Thread Information