Thread: How Is This Possible?

Today we decided to stay in and relax, seeing that we just returned from a very hectic and active 3 nights over at Yosemite. Cindy needed rest, but it didn't take long before I got up and went for my usual speed walk & a ride on my bike. The Problem? I can't stay still for long. Too bad all the fatties that stay in this RV park don't have the same problem. Move more/eat less....it's the common sense that the $30billion weight loss industry does not want to see in print, & that's all it takes if you ever find yourself on some diet (which luckily I've never had to do).

When I got in I asked if she wanted to play some cards--something we've surprisingly never done. I suggested some simple games like blackjack & poker. At first she balked, but I can be very persuasive. You see, she's never in her life played a hand of either game, so I spent some time educating her on both before we started.

We were to play 2 sets of whoever got to 10 5-card draw poker hand wins first, and the same for blackjack. Plus end it all with a game of WAR. She knew that one.

We played poker first. She won the first set 10 games to 6; the 2nd set ended exactly the same. Now blackjack. She won the first set 10 games to four; the 2nd set 10 games to 5. And, of course, she easily won the game of WAR.

How is this even possible??
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 08-13-2013 at 03:04 PM.

Face reality, Rob. Your blackjack and live poker skills suck.

Maybe she knows A-Rod. Was she juiced??

My wife wants to play the penny machines after we win at VP and goes for the $1 minimum because she likes the pictures showing and the first hand hits for $200

Thread Information