Thread: The "Real Chocolate Chip Cookies" are back at Carls Jr.

YES, it's true! Carls Jr has brought back the big, thick, loaded with chocolate chips, sweet chocolate chip cookies that we all loved for years and years. A photo of two of the big chocolate chip cookies in their original wrapping is below.

I was told that our favorite chocolate chip cookies returned to the restaurants about three weeks ago, when Carls discontinued the ice cream sandwich made with the two thin cookies. Now the ice cream sandwiches are made with Pop Tarts.

Since Carls Jr no longer had to order the "thin cookies" for the ice cream sandwiches, they could return to the big, thick cookies we all loved.

Thank goodness for small miracles!

Name:  20130818_153753.jpg
Views: 4828
Size:  99.6 KB

(Members can view the photo. Membership is free. Click on the thumbnail to enlarge.)

Yeah I liked those cookies. My Carl's Jr. messes up my orders a bit but they have really been on the ball lately. The other day I wanted one of their BBQ Chicken salads but I don't like all the salsa they put on it. So I asked if maybe they could just add the salsa at the end since they take it to the back to add sauces anyways. The manager said they will just make me a salad fresh anytime I want one which I thought was cool. Also anytime I order a Double Western, they make sure to give me plenty of sauce so it's not dry. The only downside lately is their coupons haven't been great but the Carl's I go to accepts all old coupons as long as they are relevant. Now if they could only bring back things like the Capn Crunch Shake or the Nilla Wafer shake. I liked those for sure.

I think Carl's Jr changed their chocolate chip cookies again. These new ones have the appearance of the "classic" cookies, but they appear to be thinner, and have a smaller diameter and they are packaged differently. In fact, the new package makes them a bit too moist and less chewy than the classic cookies. A photo is below.

Name:  20130918_155912.jpg
Views: 5031
Size:  92.0 KB

Thread Information