Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Documenting History

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    You are the one who is experienced with the use of sockpuppets. If anyone cares to take a look just go to the FREEvpFREE archives and look up a poster called Acesup. This poster showed up one day and was an unabashed Singer fan. This went on for a couple of weeks but then Rob got his personnas tangled up and posted as Rob Singer under the Acesup username. The whole thing was quite comical as Rob tried to lie his way out of the situation.
    That was hilarious the way Singer tried to lie his way out of that one. Of course, he's also been caught on LVA, VP.com and even here. There's pretty much one thing people can count on. If Singer is talking ... he is lying.

Mickey, you missed a good one a few months ago where Rob told everyone the wrong details about this $100,000 "jackpot" VP hand from January, and then tried to backpedal and claimed he "forgot".

First he posted specific details about the hand, and then it was found that they contradicted his original post about the jackpot in January, and his excuse was that he "forgot" what happened with the biggest VP hand he's ever had in his life.

Oh, and the picture had the name of the player on the screen inexplicably blacked out.

Rob isn't just a liar, but a bad one on top of it.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Mickey, you missed a good one a few months ago where Rob told everyone the wrong details about this $100,000 "jackpot" VP hand from January, and then tried to backpedal and claimed he "forgot".

First he posted specific details about the hand, and then it was found that they contradicted his original post about the jackpot in January, and his excuse was that he "forgot" what happened with the biggest VP hand he's ever had in his life.

Oh, and the picture had the name of the player on the screen inexplicably blacked out.

Rob isn't just a liar, but a bad one on top of it.
    Right on the head,Dan. Yoy nailed it. Singer ain't nothing but fraud.

Never used an alias Mickey anywhere, without first identifying it. Hacks like you claim it whenever things aren't going their way, but when it comes time for proof you all disappear. And that's why I enjoy making fun of those who try. Arci's been trying for years, and all he has to show for it is a virtual life on forums and an actual nightmare of a hospice at home. For your part, you live in the past and now live off of your mommy in Montana after losing what little money you ever had gambling.

I keep rolling along, irritating the heck out of a new generation of hacks like Dan, who because $100k to him is like $5k to me, he can't get his lies about it off his mind. Amazing he has that kind of time, seeing how he likes to claim other people's children as his own since, like you, he can't get a decent woman full-time.

Tell me Mickey, just how much did you send into AP extraordinare Wizard when he was forced into begging for money from all the clowns on his forum?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Never used an alias Mickey anywhere, without first identifying it. Hacks like you claim it whenever things aren't going their way, but when it comes time for proof you all disappear. And that's why I enjoy making fun of those who try. Arci's been trying for years, and all he has to show for it is a virtual life on forums and an actual nightmare of a hospice at home. For your part, you live in the past and now live off of your mommy in Montana after losing what little money you ever had gambling.

I keep rolling along, irritating the heck out of a new generation of hacks like Dan, who because $100k to him is like $5k to me, he can't get his lies about it off his mind. Amazing he has that kind of time, seeing how he likes to claim other people's children as his own since, like you, he can't get a decent woman full-time.

Tell me Mickey, just how much did you send into AP extraordinare Wizard when he was forced into begging for money from all the clowns on his forum?
    Just $100, Rob, and I told him I would kick it up to $200 the next time. When he sold I told him to send my $100 to the Las Vegas Rescue Mission. My closest relative lives in Corvallis, Oregon. I haven't had a hotel or meal comp in 7 years. I get no cashback, no promotions, no nothing. Montana is a different operation than Nevada. I don't need the freebies. I'm not in the past, Rob, I'm still active. But I'm not about to tell you and the world what my plays are. It's not you I'm worried about. It's the rest of them.

Rob, a lot of AP's are glad you are around to spread disinformation and quack strategies. They already have enough competition from other knowledgeable players. You help to keep other players from developing into real pros.

Thread Information