I judge the quality of a fast food restaurant with the quality and cleanliness of its restrooms, as well as the hands free and touch free devices it has installed.

Hats off to Chick-Fil-A for having what I believe are the best of the fast food restrooms for cleanliness and for touch free features. I'd say give 'em a high five, but you don't want to touch hands in a restroom, do you.

Below are two photos I snapped inside a restroom at Chick-Fil-A, this one was in Rancho Cucamonga, California but I have been in others equally as clean and well kept.

One photo shows the various touch free appliances including water, soap, towels and yes you can push open the door with a towel or your foot or elbow so you don't contaminate your hands after washing.

But this restaurant also has a personal mouthwash dispenser -- with disposable cups -- and that's in the second photo and again the only thing you touch is the individual cup from the dispenser.

Hats off (but no High Five) to Chick-fil-A. I love their chicken sandwiches too.
Name:  20130913_135437.jpg
Views: 1962
Size:  89.3 KB Name:  20130913_135427.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  83.8 KB