Thread: Rincon This Weekend

Was going to head to Vegas to watch "The One" but decided not to. Heard it was a madhouse in Vegas this weekend; can only imagine.

Anyhow, I stayed Friday and Saturday night for my lady's birthday. Friday was pretty uneventful since we got in late...played some craps and slots but nothing good came out of it.

On Saturday, I played craps and hit a 5-point FireBet (1250) I was the shooter...I think that is my third or fourth 5 pointer this year at Rincon...crazy! Also caught a good roll from some young guy who was flinging the dice wildly. I hit some big Horn Bets (125 whirl....roll was 2, 3, 12. Pretty big score with that sequence). Young guy ended up hitting a 4pt Fire and some numbers along the way. I made more money on the passline since he was bringing points right back. Biggest win on the pass was a 100 with 500 odds. Point was the six. I colored up over 4k...nice!

Saturday night we went to the Oyster Bar for dinner. Had one of the chefs make us a surf and turf (clam chowder, scallop appetizer, 6oz Kobe beef with king crab ravioli) The steak was amazing!!!! Literally used a fork to cut the steak...so good.

For those of you who don't know...The Oyster bar chefs can make anything you want. I told the guy I wanted a surf and turn and out came this wonderful meal! Good stuff.

Thanks for the report. I've also been at the craps table for 5-pointer fires three times in just the past few months, but only had it once in Vegas over several years. For some strange reason there are more fire bet winners at Rincon with random cards determining the numbers than with people trying to get "good numbers" with the dice. I also just fling the dice at Rincon with no regard to their outcome and I hit a five-pointer once and four-pointers twice. And I don't play craps that much there. So it's a very high percentage of fire bet winners.

Thread Information