Thread: So no one cares about the new $100 bill?

This Tuesday, October 8, the new $100 bill is scheduled to be released into circulation. This new bill looks dramatically different from the $100 bills currently in circulation and I am afraid that businesses and consumers who are not familiar with the new bill could mistakenly accept counterfeits.

Over the last 24 hours I made it a point to ask anyone who handles money -- cashiers, store employees, restaurant servers and so forth -- if they have been briefed by their employers about the new bill and if they knew what it looked like.

NO ONE said they had been told about a new $100 bill. No one said they really knew what it looked like. And none of the people I spoke with knew that the new bill will be released this Tuesday.

I have a special page on this website about the new $100 bill and there are photos and videos about it. Click here: http://alanbestbuys.com/id239.html

I care about the new $100 bill, I've waiting for the new $100 bill ever since 2005 which was its orginal release date, until they decided they wanyed to explore more security features for the $100, so the did the $10 bill in 2006 instead. Then the $5 bill in 2008.

The two new bills I'm most concerned with now, though, are the redesigned $2 bills and possible new $500 bills that may soon be reissued (probably around the year 2020) when the next currency redesign starts.

I am curious what will be more in demand in 2020: a $500 bill or digital currency devices?

Thread Information