Thread: More Flexibility in Total Rewards Benefits

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    This was brought up in another thread (the original post is copied above), and I started this thread to focus on this subject. The original post came from member Dan Druff:

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    There is actually some discussion among Seven Stars members that Caesar's should make the program more flexible, and allow freeplay in lieu of benefits not taken.
    This is something I want. I just qualified for the Level IV Signature Experience and I don't want any of these things. I asked my host if something could be substituted and the answer was "no." So if there is a campaign to push for substitutions you can count me in. I will gladly join the campaign.

I have no interest in traveling to these cities for these events, or in the case of the local event I don't see the point in going to Vegas to hop on a plane to come back to LA to go to a Dodger's or Angel's game, and then fly back to Vegas.

LEVEL IV: 700,000 - 1,499,999 Tier Credits

Atlantic City Chef Table Dining Experience
    VIP chef's table seating for 10 at one of our gourmet restaurants with a designated wait staff and personalized menus, private demonstration by one of our chefs and specially selected wine gift. Includes two nights in up to five rooms at one of our Atlantic City hotels and round-trip airport limo service.

LA Baseball Experience
    Two tickets for VIP access and suite seating at an LA pro baseball game, plus round-trip airfare from Las Vegas to Burbank, round-trip airport limo service, three nights in a VIP Suite at Paris Las Vegas and a $200 dining credit at Gordon Ramsay Steak

Luxury Cruise Experience
    Enjoy luxurious accommodations in a penthouse stateroom on one of the Norwegian Cruise LineŽ ships with complimentary butler and concierge service. Choose form the following itineraries: Alaska, Europe, Bermuda, Caribbean and the Bahamas. Guests are responsible for transportation to the port, government taxes and fees and gratuities. Black-out dates and some restrictions apply. Please call866-444-4223 to book your Norwegian Cruise Line Level IV Signature Cruise. Offer is good for up to a SE category (penthouse) stateroom, based on availability. This package is only available until March 31, 2014. Space is limited so please reserve at least 30 days prior to travel date.

Kansas City Sporting Event
    Up to four premium tickets to a Kansas City sporting experience of your choice with personalized sports merchandise, plus private transportation to and from the airport and event, a four-night stay in up to two suites, up to $1,500 in airfare and $600 dining and beverage credit.

New Orleans Signature Sport Experience
    Two regular-season suite tickets for a New Orleans pro football game or two midweek courtside seats for a New Orleans professional basketball game, limo transportation to and from the event, a two-night suite stay, up to $300 airfare credit and a $150 dining credit for the best seat in the house in an End Zone Recliner at Manning's Restaurant.

Golf Package at Edgewood Tahoe for four
    Four rounds of golf at Edgewood Golf Course and a $250 golf shop gift card, plus three night of Butler Serve at the Lake Tahoe Summit Suites, a $500 dining credit to Friday's Station Steak & Seafood Grill, a private booth with bottle service for up to five people at PEEK Nightclub and round-trip airport limo service.
    Last edited by Alan Mendelson; 10-07-2013 at 03:07 PM.

At least with the LA baseball thing, you can maybe Stubhub the seats and just use the Vegas thing. Heck if you did it now you could get the much more expensive playoff tickets. They would probably try to back out of that part but you would have the 3 nights at Paris and the GR Steak dinner. Well it's 200 dollars so maybe half dinner.

But yeah you figure they could just give you something comparable that is an all Vegas thing. It would probably be cheaper on their end as well. Maybe that is why they are 20 billion in the hole.

Thread Information