Thread: Rincon vs Pechanga

This was posted on the Harrah's Rincon Facebook page:

No offense, but Im a Diamond member at Harrahs and you offer a salad bowl while in the last 2 wks I got $100 visa card, a dvd player and next Thurs $100 Best buy card all from Pechanga. Time to up your ante Harrahs, you are backed by Caesars, why are you so cheap!

It speaks for itself.

Have you thought about substituting one of your Rincon trips with a Pechanga trip? I think you said you didn't really enjoy Pechanga the last couple times you went. Maybe they have changed.

Pechanga cut all my offers and doesn't help with Vegas trips and is too damn smokey.

I bet if you hit pechanga hard once and then didnt go back for a while you would see some major offers roll in.

Originally Posted by bigfoot66 View Post
    I bet if you hit pechanga hard once and then didnt go back for a while you would see some major offers roll in.
    Actually, I tried this about six months ago. One night I left Rincon with a huge win and decided to go to Pechanga. I got lucky there and played a long time with only a few hundred dollars initially in the machine because I was hitting quads. It had zero effect on future offers. In fact, I don't even get mailers from them anymore. My last mailer was for $5 free play per week.

Thread Information