Thread: Caesars Total Rewards gas bonus

I just filled my gas tank with a $1.00 per gallon discount because of the Caesars deal with the Fuel Rewards Network. Here's a photo of the receipt:

Name:  20131011_170037.jpg
Views: 585
Size:  86.1 KB

I was surprised for several reasons:

1. I just joined the FRN on the first of October and I thought I wouldn't see any credit/discount until November.
    2. I was led to believe that the max discount was 50-cents per gallon.

I normally buy my gas at Shell (sometimes ARCO) so this is just a little extra. I did nothing extra or out of the ordinary to make use of this promotion from Caesars and Total Rewards, so it's just a little extra. But nothing's wrong with a little extra, is there?
    Last edited by Alan Mendelson; 10-11-2013 at 07:22 PM.

I thought the max with 50 cents.

I got screwed by this at a Shell station in the San Fernando Valley. Their system wasn't working right, and couldn't accept the Fuel Rewards card. I was told "tough luck" and didn't get the discount, even though it was advertised and what they were doing was technically illegal.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I thought the max with 50 cents.
    I also thought the max was 50-cents.

The first month that I signed up they had one week of double ponts. Anyway, I had $1.20 fuel rewards and when I filled up, it took off $1.20 per gallon. That was nice.

Haven't really played more than 5 days in a month since but will this month. I now have .30 fuel rewards and plan on playing 3 days in New Orleans. Will see if it stops at .50 or goes to .60 fuel rewards. I have noticed that it runs several days behind.

Thread Information