BUST ME DOWN TO THE FELT TO HELP THE RENAL SUPPORT NETWORK

As you probably know, about five years ago I had a kidney transplant. My kidneys failed after being an insulin dependent diabetic for about 32 years. I also had a pancreas transplant at the same time.

I now support the Renal Support Network which helps others who have kidney disease. And, here's your chance to bust me down to the felt. That's poker lingo for taking all of my chips and knocking me out of a poker tournament that the Renal Support Network is having on Saturday, November 2nd. There are many Hollywood celebrities who will be there. And I mean real celebrities -- not me.

Details about the celebrity poker tournament -- and the public is invited to play -- are here: http://www.rsnhope.org/celebrity-poker-tourney/

Proceeds from the tournament will be used to help the Renal Support Network carry out its mission of helping people who have kidney disease through education, advocacy and support.

To play in the tournament it's $150 and there are rebuys, and for non-players to enjoy the event and the food and entertainment it's $50. There are cash prizes.

Here are the event details:

Glendale YWCA
735 E. Lexington Dr.
Glendale, CA 91206

4:30 pm Doors Open
5:00 pm Dinner
6:00 pm Tourney Begins!

If you are going to be there, please give me a heads-up by email because I'd like to take a photo of the alanbestbuys.com Forum family.