The first session of the Great Gift Wrap Up for Caesars / Total Rewards members starts on November 7. Here is the schedule:

November 7 - 11, 2013
Flamingo Las Vegas
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST

December 4 - 8, 2013
Caesars Palace
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST

Do you have any tips and advice?

I have this suggestion: that unless you are going to exchange your "reward points" for free play when you start your visit in Vegas, it's best to make the GGWU the final event prior to leaving Vegas so you can use all of your play towards purchasing items.

And don't forget about the $10 gift cards to maximize the use of your points so you don't have any "leftover points."

Also, if you are short a few points (a few will vary) go to the "help desk" and ask for a break on the points redemption. I have seen these "help reps" discount some items by several hundred points when a player was "short" the amount needed. Usually the "floor staff" will tell you to go back to a game and play a little more but if you go to the help desk and tell them you've checked out you might catch a break.

One question I have is: what items give you the most value? Do you get more for your money exchanging points for free play or for gift cards or for merchandise? And what merchandise gives you the best value for points?