Thread: Forum has moved to a different server

Alan has decided to abandon his previous server because it was terrible.

Among other things, they had very poor customer support, and all of the verification e-mails were not being received by users signing up new.

So what server did Alan move to?

Mine.

It should look identical to you. All of the content is preserved. All of your PMs and posts should still be here.

If they're not, let me know ASAP.

Also, we can now change little things by request. Let me know what you'd like to see here.

If you see any bugs or anything weird, also please let me know.

Most posts made between midnight and 7pm PDT on October 25, 2013 were lost (there were almost none). Everything else is here.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Also, we can now change little things by request. Let me know what you'd like to see here.
    Dan, can you turn Rob into a kind, compassionate, caring, respectful person?

(Oops... you said "little things.")

Very good. And thanks to Alan I am finally able to post a message after just reading them for months. I'm sure Dan's server will be a great improvement.

Wow carolinajacket...FINALLY !!!!

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Dan, can you turn Rob into a kind, compassionate, caring, respectful person?

(Oops... you said "little things.")
    Alan: pay him and he'll do anything.

But don't be intimidated into tipping him. Oops--wrong thread.

No regnis, you posted that in the right thread. Alan will tip almost anyone if he thinks the person is in need and doesn't make a decent income. Take from the haves and give to the have nots. Sound familiar?

Rob when I tip it's a symbol of appreciation. And that's something you can't appreciate.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Rob when I tip it's a symbol of appreciation. And that's something you can't appreciate.
    Really? You wanna have a go at this one AGAIN?

Thread Information