Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
Lizzy, you were smart to get gift cards. Those are the best value. The electronics are marked up in price.

What VIP entrance are you talking about? Are you referring to the Augustus Tower entrance off Flamingo?

Caesar's is a very nice property, but it is laid out terribly (because of the awkward and repeated expansions since it was first built in the '60s.)

The self park is in a TERRIBLE location (convenient to nothing), the front desk is in a strange location if you're in any tower except Octavius and Augustus, and the whole place is like a confusing maze.

Also, they made a big mistake in appointing Central as its 24 hour cafe, since you cannot use any kind of comp there (except RCs), so if it's after 11pm, and you want to use your food comp, you are out of luck.

Hi Dan,

I was staying in the Octavius Tower so I believe that is the V.I.P. Valet entrance off of Flamingo Road. I usually did not like staying at Ceasers because of the "maze" you spoke of But this time I had a very pleasant experience. I used my food credits at Gordon Ramsey's Pub/Restaurant and went two times as the Fish and Chips were excellent! Thank you for telling me about the 11pm cut off for the Cafe as I just booked another trip for Feb to see Shania Twain to stay there again. Since I had not been there in years to stay except as a tourist visiting /walking around, I really did think they organized the check in/out etc so much better than before. Best. e.