Thread: KFC 6 dollar happiness

I usually get this and it ends up carrying me through the day.

Mondays only:

2 pieces of chicken, mashed potatoes and biscuit 2.99
    1 boneless piece with any purchase 1.00
    1 32 oz drink 1.00
    3 chocolate chip cookies 99 cents

Tuesday through Sunday

Chicken Tender Go Cup 2.49
    1 boneless piece with any purchase 1.00
    1 32 oz drink 1.00
    3 chocolate chip cookies 99 cents

Glad to see the drink sale has lasted through the summer. Hopefully it is here to stay.

I heard that KFC has really outstanding chocolate chip cookies. True?
    And yes, I am glad that there is a chain that has sane prices on soft drinks and I hope it stays.

I put the cookies in for you Alan. I never bought cookie before but after reading how you hunt out deserts at these place, I decided to try them last month. I buy them now every time I go, they are very good. Always easy to break up and never taste like they have been left out. In addition to the 3 for 99 cents, you can also get 12 for 3 dollars. Which is basically 3 free cookies.

Another great new thing KFC added was their Sweet Tea. About 1.99 for a half gallon or is is sometimes bundled with a meal deal.

Just an update. KFC now has a 8 piece meal for 19.99 that includes 12 cookies. The meal isn't that great of a deal but now when you buy cookies, they come in a box instead of loose. I know I have said it before but they are really good. That and the sweet tea have been pleasant surprises.

Thread Information