Thread: $500 Free Play Coupons from Caesars

What I thought was a piece of "junk mail" from Caesars Entertainment turned out to be a flimsy fold-over mailer that contained a $500 free play coupon. Cut on the dotted line and insert into any slot or video poker machine. Hotel registration is not required. The coupon is valid during 12 days during December but unfortunately not during the Great Gift Wrap Up days.

Usually free play deals require a check-in. But not this coupon.

Alan, was that for Caesars Palace only or any CET property?

I got the same thing ($700 chips or FSP) about a month ago for Harrah's or Harvey's Lake Tahoe. I got it last year too and took it to cashier and had them break it into smaller free play amounts.

The offer I got is for any of the properties in Vegas.

Alan, do you get the one that is good for the whole month (each month)? I get one for $550. Unfortunately, Vegas only lets you use one comp per visit. We were going to use our Retreat flight and $500 and combine it with Rio's New Year's Eve invitation, but were told that we could use only one of their specials, so we switched to NOLA, which ain't too bad.

I get several different monthly offers for Vegas, ranging from $225 and up. Of course they cannot be combined. The offer I am using for this weekend is $400 cash plus $400 restaurant/store credits. There are also certain "weekend" offers, such as a $1,000 Macys card at the end of the month.

I see CET is doing their usual fine job of roping as many as possible in for more "free" stuff. I wonder....how is it that they're still in business? I mean, all those sweaty-hand offers of "free" play and gifts aren't doing the company any favors. And how can ANYONE not stop dreaming about all those "free" cruises?!

Gob bless America....there actually IS a free lunch!!

You can use unlimited freeplay coupons at once, provided you have them. These are not restricted the same way that room-related offers are.

So, for example, you could book an offer with $400 freeplay and a room, and also use a $500 freeplay "insert in machine" coupon at the same time. That will never be restricted.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Thread Information