Hi Alan,

I am new hear but have been reading for a while I am going to the GGWU @ Ceaser's in Dec. I frequent Rincon and have related to a lot of your posts

I was down there today and got $200.00 in the "Take It or Leave It" Promo, same as last week....I wanted to try and double it up but I just took it both times

I also am doing the UChoose, last month I was getting $245.00 Tues/Thurs. This time it is $180.00, but I experimented last week and got $180.00 all three days.

I will see if it continues to work out that way. I have been learning how to play VP, practicing a lot on the computer and using my FP at Rincon. Since I started

learning when I began reading your Blog I only really play 3-10 Play DDB Poker so far. I saw in the High Roller area today the machines that have the Progressive

and the "Pie" above the screen. I could not quite understand if the "wheel spins" when all pieces are " full" or of it randomly spins when a certain hand is hit.

I saw two machines with some pie pieces revealed (no one was playing) and a man playing one where all the pieces had values and he kept looking up..I think

he was trying to get a certain hand to make it spin? I would like to try this, but still do not understand how the wheel or progressives work.

I normally play slots, but I am enjoying splitting time now with VP half the time I am there. I think I saw you one night when you hit a Royal several months

back, because I recognized your picture from here ;P Anyway, thank you for having the Forum. I appreciate a place where there are others who are

going to the same places I am and have some of the same questions/experiences to share. Next year I will try to follow more of your tips on here as

I have already learned some things regarding CET from reading and about VP and other offers, playing for the 5000 bonus points etc. I earned 20,000 Tier

Credits in 2 day or so after not going to Rincon for a year, I have no idea if I got the bonus points as I didn't know to look, until I read here.

Do you know if they are keeping this Program ( the 5000 bonus points for 2500 in a gaming day) for next year? Thanks so much! e.