Thread: Invitation

I'll be heading to Las Vegas December 13-18 and will be meeting some of my regulars. If anyone wishes to join us for lunch, let me know, and we'll get things co-ordinated. For those of you who had questions regarding any print sources for my stuff or personal expertise questions, I'll be more than happy to answer them in person.

Alan, I know one of my guys would love to buy you dinner to discuss craps, so if you could make it one day, let me know and I'll put you guys in touch.

Thank you for the invitation. I will let you know.

Thanks for the invite. Unfortunately will miss you by a week. Going to Vegas the week before for the GGWU at Caesar's.

Hopefully I'll see you guys after the Obama depression. I long to go out there but the "man" is keeping Me down.

I might be able to drive up for one night. I just looked at that $500 free play coupon that was sent to me in the mail, and it is valid for some of those dates, plus I have another offer at Caesars for $400 hotel comps plus $400 free play, plus free room, and these offers can be combined, so that makes it worthwhile.

Excellent.

That's a lot of free play. Even Rob wouldn't have passed on that.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Excellent.

That's a lot of free play. Even Rob wouldn't have passed on that.
    Actually, that is not a lot of free play. There are other offers for $1,000 and up, and before Caesars cut my offers I was getting $2500 on free play.

Hope to see some of you during the GGWU as well. I'll be out there playing craps and shopping.

Thread Information