Thread: Rob Singers unintentional secret

I followed all of robs post Truth about VP over the years.
    As most of you may know, when he made his special plays he was many times successful. This link got me thinking , maybe just maybe he hit some of these machines.
    http://slot-machine-various-definiti...deo-poker.html

Something I just thought of...

I heard "Rob Singer" isn't really his name.

Is it possible that the name Rob Singer is a parody of Bob Dancer, who he hates?

Bob -> Rob

Dancer -> Singer

Seems like too much of a coincidence.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

A couple of things:

1. It is well known that Rob singer chose "Rob Singer" because of his contrary style to Bob Dancer.

2. I reject the thesis of the article and I think it is pretty much a fantasy. Is there a follow up article that promises to sell you the secret map to the location of the secret machines?

I also reject articles such as these that are just poorly written. Scam artists write poorly. Here is the glaring example of what is poorly written:

Usually, it takes jacks or higher for a machine to pay out. Now with a hand like A-7-J-2-J, you would keep the two jacks and draw two to three cards hoping for a three of a kind or some better hand.

Now to see if this is the rigged type of machine, bet the maximum credits, keep the ace and draw four new cards. Clearly this is something that a normal poker player would do. The logical thing is to hold on to the high pair. But you will do the opposite of what is logical. Do this three consecutive times.

The error in the composition is in the second sentence of the second paragraph, which should have been written:

"Clearly this is something that a normal poker player would not do."

Because of that error I dismiss the whole thing. Anyone writing supposedly important, groundbreaking, earth shattering info, would have it written well -- and someone else would have proof-read it.

It's all trash.

Rob is Rob Argentino. He made no bones about it with his articles in Gaming Today. The Singer moniker was just to jab Dancer.

Rob Singer has been banned, correct?

Thus, let him go...
    In my personal opinion HE WAS a salt and peper of this forum... and it is a mistake to let him "GO"

And Alan, please, remember that for some people in USA and on this Earth-ENGLISH IS A SECOND language...should somebody intelligence be judged by grammar mistake?

Originally Posted by odinoka View Post
    In my personal opinion HE WAS a salt and peper of this forum... and it is a mistake to let him "GO"
    For the record: Rob could have continued to be a member of the forum but he said he could not play "by the rules." He also revealed certain things to me in a private email which I will keep private which explained other reasons why he would not return -- including why he could not play "by the rules."

And while Rob is not here as a member of the Forum, I still have ALL of the video interviews he gave me and the video interviews about his strategies and special plays on this website and his strategies and beliefs can still be discussed here.

Should Rob ever want to return and play by the rules, he is welcomed to. And a personal note: I still remain friends with Rob. And he still owes me dinner for winning the bet about the Dow Jones Industrial Average. And he says he is going to buy me that dinner. And when he does I am sure we will have a good time seeing each other and talking.

Remember what I said all along -- Rob is two different people: the real person and the online person. Why he had to be different online I will never understand.

Alan, you are seeing the "real person" online.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    For the record: Rob could have continued to be a member of the forum but he said he could not play "by the rules." He also revealed certain things to me in a private email which I will keep private which explained other reasons why he would not return -- including why he could not play "by the rules."

Remember what I said all along -- Rob is two different people: the real person and the online person. Why he had to be different online I will never understand.
    So Rob has personal issues that prevent him to act like a civil human being. Not exactly a surprise. Why say anything about this in public when you received a private e-mail explaining his "situation"? Feels like a "secret handshake" kinda thing: "we have a secret and we're not going to tell anybody (except tell everybody we have a secret)". It think it would have been better not to mention any of this. Please don't expect us to take your word about Rob being a puppy in real life. Good luck with your friendship with Rob, that's your choice and I hope you enjoy it. There would be no way in hell I would ever call an individual who finds so much joy in putting other people down a friend.

Vegas_lover please don't put words in my mouth. What Rob said to me will remain private.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Vegas_lover please don't put words in my mouth. What Rob said to me will remain private.
    My intention was not to put words into your mouth. If Rob sent you a private e-mail you don't want to discuss, then why mention it? It brings nothing useful to the conversation. Whatever you discuss or don't discuss is your business. If you want to remain friends with Rob that's your right. No argument there. I'm kinda wondering why I have to repeat myself, I didn't put words into your mouth in my previous reply. I just gave my opinion . I really don't care what Rob said to you in private. To be honest it doesn't matter what Rob said to you private or not, it's not going to change how a lot of people feel about Rob. He did that all by himself.
    Last edited by Vegas_lover; 11-24-2013 at 03:15 PM.

Thread Information