Thread: My New Book: "Confessions of a Wayward Catholic"

(There's a great picture of the cover but I don't know how to show it. Maybe Alan can get it on. Mention you saw this on Alan's site and for mail orders you do not have to pay the shipping. The book will make a great gift!)

Bless me father for I have sinned.
    CONFESSIONS OF A WAYWARD CATHOLIC

"Confessions of a Wayward Catholic" is a hilarious yet insightful account of Frank Scoblete’s years from kindergarten through grandparenthood as a confused, wayward, seemingly ever-sinning Catholic. Join Frank for an entertaining but possibly hell-bound ride as he attempts to understand what God and religion are all about. Will Frank reach the pearly gates or be banished to eternal damnation?

“I love my husband but there is stuff in this book that is disgraceful and should never have been written!” – Alene Scoblete, wife

“Francis Scoblete has been a major sinner ever since he came to elementary school. I watched him closely at the dances.” – Sister Jerome Blake, in charge of making sure girls and boys slow danced a foot apart.

“I don’t know why Jewish kids went to a Catholic school but I’m proud they did well in religion.” – Chief Rabbi Sol Bernstein

“I believe that you should love your neighbor as yourself. Luckily, Frank lives in another town and is not my neighbor.” – Jesus Christ

“Scoblete says I have no sense of humor. I will afflict him with boils and sores over his whole body, just like I did Job.” – God

“Frank Scoblete has been wayward for over six decades. He’s my main man!” – Satan

Price $16.95 + $6 shipping and handling (total $22.95)

Call 1-800-944-0406 for mail order

Checks / Money Orders to:
    Frank Scoblete Enterprises
    PO box 446
    Malverne, NY 11565

Amazon.com at http://tinyurl.com/kvux22v
    (Kindle available in January.)

Bless you. This might be a hoot even for a middle class Jewish kid from the suburbs of New York.

Thread Information