Thread: Rio in Vegas has full pay machines

I was tipped off that the Rio (a Caesars property) has some full pay machines at lower denominations including 8/5 Bonus and 9/6 Double Double Bonus and these give 1 tier credit for each $10 coin in -- not the $25 per tier credit at other Caesars properties in Vegas.

But be careful, some Bonus games are 7/5 so you have to check the paytables before your play.

What do you mean by lower denominations? $1? $0.50?

If the denom is too low, it won't help you earn bonus tier credits, unless these are multi-play machines.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

I've only been in the Rio once, 3 or 4 years ago, but when I looked at the time they were offering 6/5 JOB and not much better. Needless to say, I didn't play anything.

$1, $2 and $5 8/5 Bonus is there, and $1 9/6 Double Double Bonus and "maybe higher" is what I was told is there.

Maybe some of the new machines they put in didn't get reconfigured. Or maybe the Rio is using those as a hook. I mean like you guys said in the last thread 99.40% at 10 dollars tier credit in Rincon would be way better than 99.96% at 50 dollars a tier credit at the Rio. This might sound like the best of both worlds.

The better paytables at the Rio are on older machines... which I confirmed. And again $10 per tier credit. I don't know how many games/machines there are at Rincon with 99.96% returns and in the case of Super Aces Bonus the variance is relatively high. You could go broke trying to hit quad aces on that game and much of the payback is in quad aces and the straight flush.

Thread Information