Thread: Gotta Brag

Gotta Brag:

Right now my new book "Confessions of a Wayward Catholic" is #1 in the religion category on Amazon.com. (It is a humor book.) I've had plenty of #1's in gambling but this is my first non-gambling #1. I am so excited!

http://tinyurl.com/kvux22v

Anyone who gets away with joking about the Catholic Church deserves to be #1. Just think... there was a time when they would have tied you to a stake and burned you, or tied you down and piled rocks on your chest.

Congratulations Frank! It's good to see a still RESPECTED gambling author have continued verifiable success.

My book seems to be popular with some priests! Some of the best reviews I've received have come from "inside" the church.

Originally Posted by FrankScoblete View Post
    My book seems to be popular with some priests! Some of the best reviews I've received have come from "inside" the church.
    I am sure they are praying for you. :-)

We're all catholics here, and we get enuf humor about our religion from all the hating atheists and from the intolerant anti-Christian Obama-loving types who expect us to have pity on lazy blacks by giving them a free ride thru life. The real question is, in the realm of gambling, are you doing better, worse, or the same as the recently exposed phony trio of Curtis, Snyder, and Wong? If you're up on current events, you'll know how they recently had to tell the truth about their scam lives under oath in court. And it eerily was just as I had written about these liars in the mid 2000's.

When life comes around after it goes around, ain't it GREAT?11

I have no idea of what you are referring to when it comes to Curtis, Snyder and Wong.

Frank... ignore Rob.

Thread Information