Thread: Rob Singer sent me a trip report.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Are you really this thick?

I never said play without a strategy. I said you are spinning your wheels at the lower denominations and by your own admission the lower denominations rarely get you to your win goal.

You have a $1,000 win goal? Okay. Take your $50,000 bankroll and sit down at a $100 8/5 Bonus machine or 9/6 Jacks machine in the high limit room at Caesars and hit two pair for a $500 profit. Hit it a second time for a $1,000. Getting two pair twice in a row happens all the time. Play your two hands and leave. No tips. No W2G. And there are few smokers in the Palace Court high limit room at Caesars.

Taking your huge bankroll to low level machines to hit a win goal of $1,000 is a blaring flaw in your strategy. Here's an analogy: That would be like me handing out flyers on a corner trying to reach 100,000 people in a day, when all I have to do is go on TV with a 30-second commercial to reach the same 100,000.
    You still don't get it. Playing any single denomination, regardless if it's 103% or 97%, is a consistent method of losing. You should know.

I have a $50k winner from the hl room in Caesars Palace also. Four A's with a kicker. I put a pic of it in the paper and gave my original W2G to my editor to handle the hate calls with. Didn't matter--when people are jealous they are jealous, and nothing will resolve the pain they have over it.

Now use your head. If there were no such thing yet as people posting big winners here and I blabbed about this latest winner, the crys would go out for me to post a picture of it. Poor lost souls like arci would be leading the pack. But holy smokes! RS DOES post his winner! So now what....oh yes, it just HAS to be that he was roaming some high limit room and happens upon some lucky SOB and asks if he can snap a shot, as stupid as that sounds. But wait....what if he has a VIDEO of him being paid 50 G's at the machine!? Well, now it MUST BE that he was playing with someone else's money, as corny as that sounds too--or he HAD to have lost a little more than he won. After all, NO ONE wins on those "POSITIVELY AWFUL" negative machines!

It makes no sense. A video is only meaningful to the friends and family members Cindy shared it with. To the rest, all it'll do is piss them off even more and be cause for more dumb statements to flow. I don't feed that stuff any more, UNLESS someone or everyone here wants to PAY A TIDY SUM for it. That will even out the resulting foolish claims like arci's latest, and keep him stewing over it as he just adds the incident into all the other self-caused challenges he has to suffer thru up there in -25F.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 01-05-2014 at 02:44 PM.

Thread Information