Sunday morning, December 22, at 9-AM is our last Best Buys TV Show of 2013. We will be on at our regular time on KCOP Channel 13. This will also be our last Best Buys Show on KCOP-TV because in January we are moving our show to KCAL Channel 9. Yes, I am going to be on KCAL9 again -- where I was the "Money Man" for 16 years. You might recall that I left the news department at KCAL in October of 2006 to start my TV show.

Our broadcast time on KCAL9 will be different. Starting Saturday, January 11, we will be on every Saturday afternoon at 5-PM. Same Best Buys, same Alan Mendelson -- but a different station, a different day and a different time.

Among our Best Buys in our final show on KCOP we have deals for the holidays and deals that you can use and will help you save money all year long.

We have a new report on American Laser Skincare and it's new technology for body sculpting and how you can lose inches of fat quickly, easily and painlessly.

Here is where to find the reports featured in our show on Sunday, December 22nd:

3 Day Flooring & Kitchens & Baths is on our "Home Improvement / Kitchen" page.
Bilt-Well Roofing and its solar power system is on our "Home Improvement / Roof" page.
Top Wood Shutters is on our "Home Improvement / Shutters, Blinds" page.
American Laser Skincare is on our "Laser / Laser Skin Treatments" page.
American Financial Network is hiring on our "Mortgage / American Financial Network" page
Northridge Gold Mine is on our "Gold and Diamonds" page.
Laptop Xchange is on our "Computers" page.
NTMA Training Centers is on our "Employment / Jobs / Job Training / NTMA" page.
Dentistry @ Its Finest is on our "Dentist / Orange County" page.
L.A. Checker Cab is on our "Taxi Service" page.
The Ski and Snowboard Outlets are on our "Ski and Snowboard Equipment and Clothes" page.
A-1 Carpet Market in Torrance is on our "Carpet / A-1 Torrance" page.
The Veritas Law Group for foreclosure help is on our "Mortgage / Veritas Law Group" page.

Over the next couple of weeks please check out our website www.AlanBestBuys.com for new Best Buys TV Show videos, as well as for news about last minute Christmas shopping deals and after Christmas and New Year sales.

Happy holidays,
Alan Mendelson
www.AlanBestBuys.com