Thread: Question to Alan regarding Rincon freebies

The free food: I hear you need to get it at a kiosk. I have $60 right now, repeating every 3-4 days. So if I go to the kiosk, how long do I have on the last day? Until midnight? Do I also need to eat before midnight? When does the next day's food start? 8am?

The freeplay: Let's say I have two offers, one ends on January 20th and the other starts on January 21st. If I show up at 11:30pm on January 20th, is that okay? How early can I play the one on the 21st? It starts at something like 8am, right?

The spa: I have $60 for the spa. I see it online, I never got the mailer. Do I need to have it reprinted at TR, or do you not know because you don't use the spa?

"Slot play rebate": How does this work? Is it just an amount of freeplay they give you, on top of the other freeplay offers? Is there any formula to determine this?
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The free food: I hear you need to get it at a kiosk. I have $60 right now, repeating every 3-4 days. So if I go to the kiosk, how long do I have on the last day? Until midnight? Do I also need to eat before midnight? When does the next day's food start? 8am?
    My free food offers are weekly. I get one voucher good for the entire week, but can only use the voucher one time. So if my voucher is $100 but the restaurant tab comes to $30 than I miss out on $70. I've never really looked at the time/expiration but I know that each voucher is good for that particular week and cannot be carried over.

The freeplay: Let's say I have two offers, one ends on January 20th and the other starts on January 21st. If I show up at 11:30pm on January 20th, is that okay? How early can I play the one on the 21st? It starts at something like 8am, right?
    You can redeem a free play offer on a Thursday and then play it on Friday, but there is a "blackout period" when free play cannot be redeemed. Usually it's between midnight at 6am or 7am or 8am. This prevents people from showing up at 11:59 and redeeming one day's free play and then at 12:01 redeeming the next day's free play which is what a lot of us used to do.

The spa: I have $60 for the spa. I see it online, I never got the mailer. Do I need to have it reprinted at TR, or do you not know because you don't use the spa?
    Never been to the spa.

"Slot play rebate": How does this work? Is it just an amount of freeplay they give you, on top of the other freeplay offers? Is there any formula to determine this?
    Rebate comes in the monthly mailer. Play during January will show up as a rebate for March in the March mailer. I think you have to talk to the TR desk to be sure you are signed up for the mailers. Generally, the cash back free play rebate is 1% of your tier points. So if you put on 10,000 tier points you will get $100 as a free play rebate.

Thread Information